Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Divisiveness

Much talk of this last night and also about what to do next.
So, Leeds at home.
A Red and White game?. Wear your colours with pride. Show Katrien we can be as one.

Boycotters.
Not the Leeds game please, it was bad enough hearing Ipswich telling us our support is shit.

Comments

• How about buck the trend and get behind the team?
  • iamdan said:

How about buck the trend and get behind the team?

I'm sure everyone will if the team show 100% from the kickoff. At least one of ours should have been embarrassed by his performance yesterday.
    Commitment works both ways.

• iamdan said:

Whose ever suggested NOT getting behind the team?
    Splitter
  • edited November 2015

iamdan said:

Whose ever suggested NOT getting behind the team?

Because we don't..

Fox - hammered when does anything
    Sarr - hammered
    Makienok when we came off - sarcastic cheers
    Pope - sarcastically cheer at

Harriott - laughed at when he was here

Seeing 'fans' tweeting Fox last night;
    'please leave you're shit'
    'Go follow bumboy Watt to Cardiff'

Great support.

• @Henry Irving oh and you tweeting JBG 'get lost' fantastic support from you.
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

@Henry Irving oh and you tweeting JBG 'get lost' fantastic support from you.

That is not him it's a weirdo
  • Well, as I sat in my padded seat in the West yesterday ;) KM was clearly not bothered about a few posters being held up. Sky to my knowledge didn't mention it, so it's swept under the carpet for another week.

We either vote with our feet or not at all. Would you play for our club in this current atmosphere?

#poorfox
  • It's a tale of unrequited love,

A modern version of single white female.
    The poster even wears a cardigan whilst tweeting. Weirdo.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

iamdan said:

Well, as I sat in my padded seat in the West yesterday ;) KM was clearly not bothered about a few posters being held up. Sky to my knowledge didn't mention it, so it's swept under the carpet for another week.

We either vote with our feet or not at all. Would you play for our club in this current atmosphere?

#poorfox

Then your knowledge is rubbish as Sky did mention it , showed the posters and KM during the protest
    Alright mate, I was at the game and haven't watched any replays. Just going on what I've heard, I stand corrected. Alls well.
  • The Internet is still a relatively recent creation and we are still getting used to it and learning about it. It reminds me of the Wild West, lawless and harsh.

Everyone's opinions are at their fingertips and that naturally causes divisions. If this technology was available in the 80s would it have hindered the Back to the Valley/Valley Party movement?
  • Sponsored links:

• iamdan said:

@iamdan As Prague says that is a rather sad loser who wants to be me, not me.

If you read the rest of his drivel (I haven't bothered to for a long long time) you'll soon realise that.

More surprised that anyone still thinks we're the same person.
  • iamdan said:

If you read the rest of his drivel (I haven't bothered to for a long long time) you'll soon realise that.

Fair play, apologies then.
    Compliment someone wants to be you!

• iamdan said:

iamdan said:

Fair play, apologies then.
    Compliment someone wants to be you!

Accepted.

Gawd knows why but that's his problem not mine.
  • It may be a she not a he , Katrien works in mysterious ways
  • iamdan said:

Maybe he wants to be an earlier incarnation.
  • iamdan said:

Well, as I sat in my padded seat in the West yesterday ;) KM was clearly not bothered about a few posters being held up. Sky to my knowledge didn't mention it, so it's swept under the carpet for another week.

#poorfox

She looked quite bothered to me. I would say the tv coverage humiliated her, in fact.
  • edited November 2015
    Uboat said:

iamdan said:

#poorfox

She looked quite bothered to me. I would say the tv coverage humiliated her, in fact.
    Good! Very much want her to realise what it is shehas done...

It takes a lot to drive Charlton fans to this...