Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Leeds game 12/12/15

2 weeks till the next home game means a fair amount of time to think about the next protest. If you're just going to come on here to talk about how you don't want to/ don't agree with them then please don't bother, that's your opinion and and you can keep it to yourself. I have no doubt Joe will have something in mind along with the others in the B&W campaign.
As before this is just a thread for people to put what they think is necessary/ want to do. I've seen some people suggest a boycott on other threads so if you have an opinion on that feel free to post along with any other ideas you have.

Comments

• Options
    I am not so sure on a new idea for another protest(I'm in though), but I think the biggest protest will be the reduction of season ticket sales next summer.

Should we get relegated that automatically will see people not renew, or if by a miracle we do stay up then the apathy towards the regime will see people not part with their hard earned.
  • Options
    The most effective form of protest was very evident today: a half empty stadium

Not the few b & w scarves and balloons or bits of 2% paper which sadly proved to be the dampest of self conscious squibs.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    I will be chanting we all hate leeds and leeds
  • Options
    Tavern said:

• Options
    Tavern said:

Tavern said:

You can say that again
  • Options
    There will be over 3000 Leeds fans stood singing for 90 minutes.

I would prefer to get behind the team than protest during the game

It doesn't help the team whatsoever and let's face it if yesterday is as good as it's going to get I can't really see Katrien quivering in her Louboutins...

• Options
    When does the protest against the protests start
  • Options

Won't be many Belgian sympathisers doing that.
  • Options

It doesn't help the team whatsoever and let's face it if yesterday is as good as it's going to get I can't really see Katrien quivering in her Louboutins...

Is it not possible to support the team and to protest at different points during matchday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Is it not possible to support the team and to protest at different points during matchday?
    Completely possible
  • Options

this better not happen or I'll come and protest at the protesters protesting about the protest.
  • Options
    We should speak to leeds fans and we can all protest together.
  • Options
    tom- k said:

Who's going to chip in for the "Our owner is stupider than your owner" banner?
  • Options
    Seen a few people float about the idea of torches/ phone lights at some point in the game. Will definitely be seen but without a social media 'campaign' I doubt many outside of the protest will know what it's for.
  • Options
    What would the point of shining your phone light be? Genuine question.
  • Options

Seen a few people float about the idea of torches/ phone lights at some point in the game. Will definitely be seen but without a social media 'campaign' I doubt many outside of the protest will know what it's for.

Sorry but don't like the way you keep floating 'other people's' ideas.

No protests during the game and preferably none before the match.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

The most telling protest during the protest will be the attendance.
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Can we do it early on the game please. I've got an iPhone so can't guarantee I'll have battery 2nd half.
    Some people, it's all I, I,I.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tom- k said:

Protesting on together...even Leeds fans could manage a one word change to their song! :smile:
  • Options

I don't think we have 3000 fans under 30
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

As I said at the start, stay off the thread then. Couldn't care less what you like and don't like.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    We need to support the team and protest the club.

You're not fit to run this club would be a good chant before the game.

Then for the full first 45 continuos singing and support.

Half time resume 'You're not fit to run this club' then another 45 of support.

Finally no matter the result back to 'You're not fit to run this club' at the end.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

So, could you join us after the game, then?
  • Options

2 weeks till the next home game means a fair amount of time to think about the next protest. If you're just going to come on here to talk about how you don't want to/ don't agree with them then please don't bother, that's your opinion and and you can keep it to yourself. I have no doubt Joe will have something in mind along with the others in the B&W campaign.
    As before this is just a thread for people to put what they think is necessary/ want to do. I've seen some people suggest a boycott on other threads so if you have an opinion on that feel free to post along with any other ideas you have.

Who are you to dictate what gets posted on a thread? I protested at S.W. but it was evident the mass of support was not there. Likewise the Ipswich game. As for Sky and other media 'coverage' was that really that good?
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Yes, why protest when everything is going so well.