Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stephen Henderson: I want Cardiff City new boy Tony Watt to return to Charlton Athletic

http://www.southlondonpress.co.uk/article.cfm?id=114664&headline=Stephen Henderson: I want Cardiff City new boy Tony Watt to return to Charlton Athletic&sectionIs=sport&searchyear=2015

“I’ve heard a few rumours but it is all BS. He has not signed permanently - I hope he goes there, gets his confidence up and comes back a new player.

Comments

• Options
    “I was one of his biggest fans as a player but sometimes that is just not enough."
  • Options

“I was one of his biggest fans as a player but sometimes that is just not enough."

What does that actually mean?????

• Options
    Exactly right vg that's how I read it
  • Options

What does that actually mean?????

He's not Belgian.
  • Options
    Neil Lennon is a hot head mad man in training and he found tony a pain in the ass, says it all really!
  • Options
    But the rumours are BS
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

But the rumours are BS

But the reports from Belgium and Celtic were not created in SE7, to be fair, and were not helpful to the club's position when he was sent to us.

• Options
    shirty5 said:

But the rumours are BS

I simply read that as the rumours he'd signed permanently were BS

• Options
    Good to see Hendo speaking up. I'd suggest he might be more "in the know" than some outsiders.

I don't doubt at all that TW can be difficult, doesn't mean he doesn't care or doesn't have the talent to be a top player. I hope that's with us and he isn't a regret we have for a very long time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Football is a small world. Most sensible players know they could be at a club anywhere with anyone sometime down the track. So their comments on other players/managers reflect that. Who knows? That individual could be a future team-mate, coach or manager. They don't want to burn any bridges so they keep it nice and bland. It's only the occasional oddball (like Barton) that says what he's actually thinking.
  • Options
    ''Stephen Henderson: I want Cardiff City new boy Tony Watt to return to Charlton Athletic''

SO DO I!!!!!
  • Options
    Let s hope his football does the talking today and he gets the chance to do so. Quality player.