Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Society for the Advancement of Charlton Life Administrators

"Are you a Charlton Life moderator? If so, you've come to the right place. Ease the burden of ruling the great unwashed of Charlton Life with a sub-community of like-minded, disciplinarians."

This is what they the promote stealing bar stewards really think of you

Comments

• but they won't let us access it :wink:
  • Can't access it myself !
  • I am desperate to be allowed in......then I would leave as I don't want to be a member of anything that would allow riff raff like me to be a member. Oh and I am now quitting this forum. Unless I think of any other puerile comments to make that is.
  • stonemuse said:

but they won't let us access it :wink:

Of course not, we're part of the great unwashed who pay for their luxury lifestyles in the Caribbean and, er, Sidcup.
  • edited November 2015
    If the Clique can't get a look in what chance have the rest of us mere mortals got :disappointed: by the way Henners I must be well overdue for a badge by now :wink:
  • This is what they, the promote stealing bar stewards really think of you.
  • What ...... even members of The Clique can't access it ?

Doesn't the Charlton Life badge count for anything these days?

• Dazzler21 said:

This is what they, the promote stealing bar stewards really think of you.

First rule of correcting someone else's punctuation is get it right yourself

"This is what they, the promote stealing bar stewards, really think of you" would have been correct if I was using closed punctuation but I was using open punctuation anyway,
  • Stap me, another 2%. Does that make 4% or do they overlap?