Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham internet adverts

Is it me or our Fulham advertising their tickets everywhere. I see adverts on Facebook, and banner adverts on various non Football websites

They must be spending a fortune on internet advertising, I wonder how it's working as no other club seem to be doing the same?

Comments

• Options
    Thats what happens when you have a small core of support, the 'neutral' stand and no Prem football.
    A soulless, shitty little football club.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Greenie said:

Thats what happens when you have a small core of support, the 'neutral' stand and no Prem football.

That took 3,371 to an away game outside London on Saturday....

• Options

Is it me or our Fulham advertising their tickets everywhere. I see adverts on Facebook, and banner adverts on various non Football websites

They must be spending a fortune on internet advertising, I wonder how it's working as no other club seem to be doing the same?

It's more likely you have read a story on Fulham somewhere or mentioned them on a forum/Facebook and are now being targeted by AdChoices or someone similar who can then target you on other sites by way of behavioural advertising.

• Options
    I keep getting Brentford ticket ads.
  • Options

Greenie said:

You wont change my mind mate, I cant stand Fulham, its irrational maybe, but there you go......!
  • Options
    red_murph said:

It's more likely you have read a story on Fulham somewhere or mentioned them on a forum/Facebook and are now being targeted by AdChoices or someone similar who can then target you on other sites by way of behavioural advertising.

Like the MP that tweeted a picture of his computer in Parliament showing adverts for Thai brides taking the piss out of his peers before being told it was a result of his own search history!!
  • Options

Greenie said:

Impressive however it's new ground syndrome. No doubt next season if both are in the same league they will take about 900 to a 1000.
  • Options

Greenie said:

The padded seats must have been very appealing.
  • Options
    have you by any chance been looking into purchasing a black and white scarf recently?
  • Options

Greenie said:

New ground syndrome.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They took 1,309 to Bristol city end of October
  • Options
    Maybe at some point I looked at their OS for something, but I've looked at other club OSs and not been bombarded, so clearly it's something they've spent money on.
  • Options

Greenie said:

New ground syndrome.
    If I remember correctly, our new ground syndrome saw us take 1,600 there on a Saturday (good day out as well)

• Options

Greenie said:

New ground syndrome.
    If I remember correctly, our new ground syndrome saw us take 1,600 there on a Saturday (good day out as well)

we had 20,000 who refused to go cause of who they were ;)
  • Options
    I keep getting Brentford ads too.

Still, at least they're advertising. We have the cheapest tickets in London but don't tell anyone about them.
  • Options
    We’re giving money to Google as well. For example if I Google ‘CAFC fixtures’ there is a sponsored ad/link to our ticket site.
  • Options

They took 1,309 to Bristol city end of October

Old ground syndrome........
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

I can get a great deal at The New Den if anyone's interested ;-)
  • Options

Greenie said:

New ground syndrome.

we had 20,000 who refused to go cause of who they were ;)
    Sounds like a home game

• Options
    Stig said:

C_A_F_C said:

I can get a great deal at The New Den if anyone's interested ;-)
    I'll give you £1 for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The toolbox? It's yours!
  • Options

Greenie said:

New ground syndrome.

1,903 we took
  • Options
    whatever it was, i remember looking around and thinking 'there is no way that here'.
  • Options
    AFKA get a room with Oohaa