Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley have an really good idea for fan engagement

#CAFC's fan sofa has not gone down well at The Valley but this at Turf Moor takes it a step further. The Fan Lounge pic.twitter.com/Cz65OzZF3u

— London24 Sport (@London24Sport) November 20, 2015

Comments

• Options
    See we are not the worst!
  • Options
    Hey, I have an idea. If everyone wants to watch the game in the conform of their home why don't they stay home and watch it on the tele? All we need is a megalomaniac with a huge broadcasting company to broadcast hundreds of games each season and we could close all the grounds.

;-)
  • Options
    And then there would be no pesky protesting fans there, either ...
  • Options
    The lamp and table won't last long..
  • Options
    "Making away days better"

Is that in the away end?

Turf Moor in December is looking more tempting...
  • Options
    iaitch said:

That's our seat allocation for the game.

Footstool would be enough.
  • Options
    Pity the 100 people seated behind who can't see anything....(not our following of course).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    is that real?, looks photoshopped on

surely that's not serious, we're not the only laughing stock
  • Options

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/10072121/brighton-fans-in-the-sky-bet-lounge
  • Options

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/10072121/brighton-fans-in-the-sky-bet-lounge
    Result they've put an Xbox in there too... So when the game is going against us, we can have a FIFA Contest!!
  • Options
    sm said:

See we are not the worst!

Given ours is clearly visibile every time a corner is taken in front of it i'd still say ours is worse but only just.

At least we didn't rip seats out of a stand to do ours.
  • Options
    So KM showed off our sofa on 72FL live or whatever it was called, and the good folks of Sky have gone along and ripped off our idea. Perhaps this is why we haven't been on TV much, they didn't want people seeing our sofa so they can claim it as an original and unique thing
  • Options
    Looks like it can only be used when the away end isn't too full ......
    Fill your boots Fanny
  • Options
    I've heard that their's is an all weather sofa - paid a little extra and went for the Scotchgard option.
  • Options
    Burnley have always seemed to me a bit gimmicky.
    A few years ago I remember a night game up there, the half time "entertainment" consisted of a random fan kicking green footballs which were billed as peas, into a giant pukka pie.
  • Options
    Those books look a bit dull. Then again, it's Burnley - so they won't be able to read them.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

So KM showed off our sofa on 72FL live or whatever it was called, and the good folks of Sky have gone along and ripped off our idea. Perhaps this is why we haven't been on TV much, they didn't want people seeing our sofa so they can claim it as an original and unique thing

Probably why it will be removed before our next game on Sky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A few years ago I remember a night game up there, the half time "entertainment" consisted of a random fan kicking green footballs which were billed as peas, into a giant pukka pie.

I'd pay to watch that.

• Options
    sam3110 said:

They can have it as their original and unique thing. I don't want the thing anywhere near The Valley
  • Options

But was it a vegetarian pie?
  • Options
    A cheese, onion and pea pie, not sure if it was vegetarian cheese though.
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited November 2015

Those books look a bit dull. Then again, it's Burnley - so they won't be able to read them.

Speaking about the ability to read......

It's in the away end, for away fans. Brighton fans have been chosen for this weekend.