Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The £9m spend on players

2»

Comments

• Options
    rikofold said:

You're a star Henry.

And I said, "Constantly in the darkness
    Where's that at?
    If you want me I'll be in the bar"

Just for @addickted that one.

The loan repayments are interesting. £4.1m £1m a year to Lombard so £2m IIRC so who is the £2.1m to? Roland perhaps.

Also the infrastructure spend has gone from £2.4m in August to £4.5m at the Q & A. That's an expensive sofa. No doubt the Vista lounge and other essential maintenance costs a lot but still seems a lot without knowing the detail.
  • Options

Perhaps the difference is because players have made appearances triggering further payments.

Possible and anyone signed since August.
  • Options
    TBF thats a lot of money on cigarettes...
  • Options
    Interest payments to Roland were about £1M in last accounts, I think, but will be growing as the debt does.
  • Options
    €3m Vetokele
    €3m Sarr and Bauer
    €3m Tucudean, Reza, Piotr,
    Free: Gudmundsson, Henderson, Diarra, Watt, Ben Haim, Bikey
    Kashi, Lepoint and Bergdich ???
    Loans Bulot, Coquellin, Buyens, Makienok
    Signing on fees? No idea but probably quite high for Cousins and Gudmundsson

That's basically where £8.6m has gone. Some of those players are good and some not so good. Vetokele will either be an asset or a write-off.

If RD committed to another £8.6m spend for 2016 in January and over the summer we might end up in a good place.

Loan repayments to Lombard are £1m pa. but they insisted on additional repayments during takeover the takeover - ironic given the relative credit risk of M.Duchatelet compared to the previous ownership! Their debt on the North Upper is virtually cleared by now so that cash outflow will disappear soon.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    So we are nowhere near £9m. Even a recent press article only came up with £8.6 including loan fees which it would be misleading to include. £6m coming in with Gomez severely undervalued at £3.5m, ditto Kerm and perhaps Dale, and MM given away, with possible stage payments from Jonjo Jenks and others.

Lies, damn lies and statistics!