Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another Bitter Ex-Employee (Michael Morrison)

13»

Comments

• f** him .. he was good for us but he's long gone .. I hope BigMak sticks it right up him tomorrow

Is that a Red card Offence ?

only if the ref/assistant ref(s)/4th ref and /or sky TV spot it and feel that the action was unjustified
  • This story makes me sad/frustrated/angry. As C-A-F-C says above 'No doubt Katrien would tell us its proven to be the right decision'.

Despite the failed Duchatalet experiment I still support dialog alongside the Spell it out in Black & White campaign.
  • Is it too soon to look at train tickets to Plymouth?
  • colin1961 said:

He was third choice and asked to leave .... is there really a story there
    Again someone trying to make something out of nothing

Penny starting to drop...Roland, is that you?
  • Chizz said:

Who cares what an ex-player thinks? It would have been great if he'd stayed. But he'd have been out of contract soon anyway. What's more important is who's here now, and who's coming next.

Yeah that's what worries me.
  • drewman said:

Chizz said:

Who cares what an ex-player thinks? It would have been great if he'd stayed. But he'd have been out of contract soon anyway. What's more important is who's here now, and who's coming next.

Yeah that's what worries me.
    Option 1, we have to take our chances that new owners reorganise this mess.

Option 2, better the devil you know and let the current regime s*** all over us and leave us thoroughly miserable.
  • Is it too soon to look at train tickets to Plymouth?

Depends on what you're going to Plymouth for I guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Letting him go was clearly a mistake but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

At the time the centre- half partnership of TBH/Bikey was very well received on here and dissent about MM 's departure was fairly muted IIRC.
  • Utterly depressing ....
  • redman said:

Michael Morrison - an addick legend. How did anybody ever think someone like Bikey was ever better than him?

Peeters took us backwards; o but he was a great success according to our queen Katrien!

Thanks for some great memories Morro, and thanks to CP for bringing you to the Valley.

Morro, Yann , Stevo -but this lot never make a mistake do they?

That is the worrying thing. The Belgians think all is well whilst all around them are in a state of depression.
  • redman said:

Michael Morrison - an addick legend. How did anybody ever think someone like Bikey was ever better than him?

Peeters took us backwards; o but he was a great success according to our queen Katrien!

Thanks for some great memories Morro, and thanks to CP for bringing you to the Valley.

Morro, Yann , Stevo -but this lot never make a mistake do they?

That is the worrying thing. The Belgians think all is well whilst all around them are in a state of depression.
    KM will obviously report all is well, important she does not damage her CV.

Unfortunately it looks like RD believes her.
  • What an honourable, dynamic, go- getting CEO we have!

• Sponsored links:

• Remember Morro scoring a great goal at home to Stevenage in our 100pt season.
    Whoever made the decision to let him go should be castrated!
    I'm sure in his last full season here that he came 2nd or 3rd in the
    player of the year award.
    Some of the mistakes these clown in charge have made are unbelievable!
  • Hope he got a great reception today as he did earlier in the year.
  • Hope he had a fuckin stinker.
  • boggzy said:

Hope he got a great reception today as he did earlier in the year.

Neither good nor bad. Not the same as last season, he was just ignored.

Still think he's a great man, would love to see him back.