Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Birmingham Result

13»

Comments

• PL54 said:

I hope we scrape a luck undeserved draw.

yes I was wrong, and as I listened to the commentary I realised that who ever tries to run our club into the ground I still want the team to win
    COYA
  • kentred2 said:

kentred2 said:

Poor results will eventually lead to new ownership but a win is always a good feeling. So if it has to be a defeat might as well be a big one.

So how about those of us making the effort to support the team today? Should we be cheering on Birmingham to satisfy your perverse desires. You are a pathetic excuse for a Charlton supporter.
    of course you can do what you want. enjoy your day.
    Thanks, but hope you're in tears at 5pm.
    Enjoyed the day, and the £35 from the bookies.
  • kentred2 said:

kentred2 said:

Poor results will eventually lead to new ownership but a win is always a good feeling. So if it has to be a defeat might as well be a big one.

So how about those of us making the effort to support the team today? Should we be cheering on Birmingham to satisfy your perverse desires. You are a pathetic excuse for a Charlton supporter.
    of course you can do what you want. enjoy your day.
    Thanks, but hope you're in tears at 5pm.
    Enjoyed the day, and the £35 from the bookies.
    Brilliant
  • Peakie Blinders, Bull Ring, JFK mosaic, @lancashire lad, the Balti Pie, @ElfsborgAddick.....

Your boys took a beating today
  • edited November 2015
    Fraeye's appointment looking less suspect by the day.

Or just very lucky!
  • Like I metaphorically shrug if we lose at the moment, I smiled when I saw the result then moved on to something more important. Would love to get my Charlton mojo back but cant see it happening with these clowns in charge. But I was delighted with Jacko notching his 50th cafc goal, man is a legend.
  • PL54 said:

A hammering to try and show Duchatelet and Meire the stupidity of Fraeye's appointment.

Ditto the Ipswich game to generate an 'atmosphere' for Sky.

And....