Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

katrien meire

Having watched the presentation, Katrien said her email address is open to fans emailing (I'm paraphrasing). Does anyone have it so I can send a message?

Comments

• Options
    She's already married...
  • Options
    katrien.meire@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    Cambridge said:

Having watched the presentation, Katrien said her email address is open to fans emailing (I'm paraphrasing). Does anyone have it so I can send a message?

Don't hold your breath.
  • Options
    Cambridge said:

Did she say that she would reply to any emails?
  • Options
    I have e mailed about ten times, not abusive e mails, i have received zero replies.
  • Options
    I sent her a letter about selling my seat at the Bournemouth game and have also not received a reply.
  • Options
    I sent her some flowers...
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I have e mailed about ten times, not abusive e mails, i have received zero replies.

Then the club charter is not being followed. Contact the Football League if you wish to complain further.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    YK left for more money
    CP got sacked for taking us to the bottom of the league
    The Cat was innocent
  • Options
    What about the dog?
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

What about the dog?

Katrien keeps him locked in the boardroom cupboard
  • Options
    Doesntgiveafuck1@cafc.co.uk
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

"Hey look here's our new CEO Katrien, im sure we're all going to be very happy under her."

You see that woman up there Yann... Yup her, give her a wave, thats the new CEO, she's gonna send us both packing along with the Cat before too long
  • Options
    PL54 said:

YK left for more money
    The Cat was innocent

1. If yann left charlton for more money and that alone I'd be shocked, but obviously, your sure enough.
    2. Powell did take us to the bottom when, as unfortunate as it sounds, we had a FA cup QF game to play. The same day we went bottom. Those prostponed games via the mud bath pitch also didn't really help. We were still shit but it's not exactly much better nowin terms of league position.
    3. Don't trust cats.
  • Options
    you could argue we were only bottom cos we had so many games in hand due to the last lot neglecting the pitch
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

PL54 said:

YK left for more money
    The Cat was innocent

1. If yann left charlton for more money and that alone I'd be shocked, but obviously, your sure enough.
    2. Powell did take us to the bottom when, as unfortunate as it sounds, we had a FA cup QF game to play. The same day we went bottom. Those prostponed games via the mud bath pitch also didn't really help. We were still shit but it's not exactly much better nowin terms of league position.
    3. Don't trust cats CAST
  • Options
    razil said:

you could argue we were only bottom cos we had so many games in hand due to the last lot neglecting the pitch

Doesn't change the league position though does it.
  • Options

C_A_F_C said:

What about the dog?

Katrien keeps him locked in the boardroom cupboard
    I didn't write that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

razil said:

It can give a false impression of the strength of a team and that is at the end of the day what determines its final position

not taking anything away from Riga though who had a pretty big task on his hands
  • Options

iainment said:

razil said:

Or the fact that - according to Meire - the spivs were spending substantially less than the club is now on the football side and the new owner's answer was to bring in players the manager didn't know or want, while selling the best one he did have. You don't have to believe that Chris Powell is the best manager in history to find it staggering that people still argue that he was any significant part of the problem.
    I'm not arguing that. In my ideal world Powell would still be here. Unfortunately football is harsh and absolute, his team were scraping along the bottom and someone had to go. I wish it had been Duchatelet but we're stuck with him for now.
  • Options

She's already married...

Is she?
  • Options
    Cambridge said:

Another lie... Don't waste your time.
  • Options
    Cambridge said:

Her recycle bin is open too I've heard. I bet there are more fans e-mails in there than her inbox.
  • Options
    Cambridge said:

Cannot believe for a minute she will read anything sent to her.
  • Options
    Read today's papers, gossip pages- talk of managers for numerous Championship teams. Mention of CAFC- nothing.
    We do not have a manager but nothing. What knowledge does KM have to appoint one anyway?
    Oh yes I forgot all the inexperienced, no hopers from RDs network will do.