Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A request

I would like to shamelessly appeal to CL's good heart. I know we have disagreements from time to time, but I am always impressed by the generous nature of many people here. On that note...

My daughter is currently studying for a PG diploma in Events Management. This is part of her plan to open a community cafe and studio, aimed at struggling graphic designers to get started and providing people who need good affordable food, well cooked in a friendly place.

As part of her final coursework for her diploma she is organising a charity auction for Teenage Cancer Trust. Her team have a target of raising £4000 by 8th December. So my request is for two things.

1. can you can offer something interesting for them to auction (e.g. an unusual activity, a weekend break, or anything that people might like to bid for)? If so then please PM and I will pass it on.
2. Please donate to https://www.justgiving.com/tctevent any amount of money to support the charity.

By helping in this way you will have helped someone in the Charlton family and, most of all, given support to a good charity.

Thanks in advance for any support you can give to this.