Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Black to the Valley

2»

Comments

• Options
    Never mind Kirk and Spock, Darth fucking Vader is welcome as long as he adds a touch of white to that black suit!
  • Options
    Needs more impetus in my opinion.
    If i can be sure that they can be distributed to the fans at the place of most impact - ie, around the players tunnel, and where they will be on tv the most - lower north and lower NW quadrant , then i am quite prepared to bung some money to buy , say, 50 quids worth of balloons , thats circa 1000 balloons at this price....
    http://www.partypacks.co.uk/black-and-white-balloons-10andquot;-pack-of-50-pid63386.html
    Who else?
  • Options
    Not got a scarf but I've got an old black coat and I've painted white stripes on it!!
  • Options

Not got a scarf but I've got an old black coat and I've painted white stripes on it!!

Bah, humbug :wink:
  • Options
    Good stuff guys...

Keep it up...

Black and white all around the tunnel would be great... 1000 ballons all launched at once... excellent... just make sure you bring them in deflated as the stewards will no dioubt be tipped off..

Then the whole of the north upper blow up one each and send them down...

All singing "We are the 2percent, say we're the 2 percent" at the second minute... Job done...

Then support the boys...

I wish I could be there ...
  • Options

Kirk's joined.

And Spock? ;-)
    Perhaps he would bring a few cling ons..
  • Options

Brilliant! Will really show up when you turn your back on the ground!
  • Options
    I propose we all buy a Newcastle shirt ...
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

I propose we all buy a Newcastle shirt ...

I'm going for a Notts County one.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Do you want to Badger the club into changing ?

• Options
    I'm trying to spread the word in Jakarta tomorrow at a presentation I am making. As a private joke, I've just added a PowerPoint slide titled the 'The facts in black and white' - the slide is entirely black and white.
  • Options
    What about we all wear something red to protest?...........I can see it now.......... a sea of red!
  • Options
    IAgree said:

What about we all wear something red to protest?...........I can see it now.......... a sea of red!

Actually, upon reflection, taking KM's failed idea and making it happen for real as a protest might not be such a bad idea........

Can I be CEO next ?!
  • Options

I'm trying to spread the word in Jakarta tomorrow at a presentation I am making. As a private joke, I've just added a PowerPoint slide titled the 'The facts in black and white' - the slide is entirely black and white.

Make sure you send the video to Dave for their Comedy Gold Christmas special
  • Options
    IAgree said:

IAgree said:

Actually, upon reflection, taking KM's failed idea and making it happen for real as a protest might not be such a bad idea........

Can I be CEO next ?!
    How many chips per portion will we get and will you answer my emails?
  • Options
    I'm going dressed as a sofa
  • Options
    Storm trooper and Darth Vader costumes? Shows a real army of black and white...

also paint vader's stripes white instead of silvery grey...image
  • Options

Darren, the merchandise seller on Ransom Road, has 120 black and white scarves which he will be selling as well as some black and white flags.

Good news.

You can also but online here incase you don't want to risk them selling out: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Football-scarf-striped-classic-supporters-knitted-scarf-team-colours-retro-/281512134940

I have around 30 for 3 pounds that will be sold as well. Good quality, made in Leicester :-) As modelled by myself, @Airman Brown and lots of people in the away end v Birmingham ...