Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FAO: Skywalker or any other of our Liege friends (not CAFC related)

I'm in Koln next week for football. Kaiserslautern are home on the Sunday but that is a long and expensive journey.

So I've looked at Belgium and Sunday lunchtime you're playing Kortrijk. Your website isn't much help, do I have to email the club for tickets? There are 8 of us, I can see you haven't sold out any games this season so we should be okay, yeah?

If this is possible and there's a club bar I can buy you a beer and we will have a proper moan together about Roland.

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Why not watch Koln play? - they're at home, large stadium, should be seats available

Edit - sorry I guess you mean you're in Koln to watch them play and are looking for a Sunday game - just ignore
  • Skywalker isn't Standard as I recall.

@Defke is though
  • Are St Truiden at home? Perhaps we need to take a crowd there and protest to Roland, directly.
  • This is my favourite thread of the year so far.
  • edited November 2015
    if you wan't tickets for Standard i shall try to get someone
    for those who want's beer RD has open a brand new pub in St truiden - :)

for stvv tickets i know some people there but i'm not shure to get some tickets
  • oww sleeping place also available at my home and i drive also with you to the stadion that for 2 beers - one beer cost one € very cheap :)
  • edited November 2015
    Haha, thank you. St Truiden are away on the Saturday when I'm watching Koln, and I wouldn't want to give Roland money anyway!

We are staying in Cologne but there is a train that gets to Liege in one hour. I'm happy to buy tickets online if possible, then we can meet for beer before and/or after.

Edit: Is it always possible to buy at the stadium before the match? Thank you.
  • if there are tickets enough yess - and for a beer where all the buss stops there i stand