Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Certainly not straight away

When did he last play competitive football?
  • He'll make more of an impact than Igor will.
  • Where the heck has this fella been , has he been on a cruise ship for the last 5 years?
  • Leuth said:

Yes he will! There was a Powerpoint presentation so everyone got sad, but now we signed a player so it is all happy again! Here's to promotion.

You need to change your avi...
  • Shit, you're right
  • edited November 2015
    Bloody hell, it's Ricardo Vaz Te not Lionel Messi. Think he has the potential to be a decent signing but need to be realistic.
  • Where the heck has this fella been , has he been on a cruise ship for the last 5 years?

Simple mistake to make ?

That was Jane mcdonald :smile:
  • Not immediately and neither will he on his own however when he is up to speed and with the right service he might. No disrespects but with Igor out of the reckoning for quite a while, Big Mac's injury record, Aherne Grant and Lookman still wet behind the ears he is well worth a punt, so in answer to question let's hope so!
  • I'm generally optimistic about new signings but his goal scoring record at Bolton makes Simon Church look like Messi.
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:

I'm generally optimistic about new signings but his goal scoring record at Bolton makes Simon Church look like Messi.

When he was a fucking youth player. Everyone shut up
  • Will Vaz Te change our fortune? .. I VERY much hope so .. for the better that is
  • Glad it fits the mold.... High risk 'has been' who might come good to sell for profit .... Low cost, hence low risk, large potential up side ....

Zzzzzzzzz
  • JaShea99 said:

Leuth said:

JaShea99 said:

I'm generally optimistic about new signings but his goal scoring record at Bolton makes Simon Church look like Messi.

When he was a fucking youth player. Everyone shut up
    Is that you Ricardo?
    Nahh its Katrien!!
  • It's a really good question and after giving it a lot of thought I think he might or might not.
  • Whilst I hope he does come good. He hasn't been prolific at any club over a period of time. Had one good season in the Championship with a West Ham squad that was building towards getting promoted and remaining in the Premiership. The jury is out for me, until he does it in the Red and White.
  • I think we will all need to watch him play once or twice to form an opinion on that question.
  • I think we will all need to watch him play once or twice to form an opinion on that question.

That's not the Charlton Life way.

• Sponsored links:

• My West Ham contacts rate him as pretty useful, especially at Championship level so better than nothing.

• My West Ham contacts rate him as pretty useful, especially at Championship level so better than nothing.

Same. Got a lot of west ham family/friends and none have a negative thing to say.
  • Yann had not done much until he joined us....
  • I am usually among the most cynical on here, but I just have a feeling VT may turn out to be excellent for us.