Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• He's tensing up for that photo
  • Bringing sexy back.
  • Curb_It said:

Bringing sexy back.

eh?
    looks like bubonic plague.
  • I agree.
  • Reminds me when we went to a weekend supporters tournament up in Leeds and between 2am and 3am on the Friday night we had 3 players ruled out the tournament with beer related injuries
  • How many times did Simon Mak get hit?
  • Sponsored links:

• I do hope that's not contagious.
  • Jacko wipes upwards theres poo on his crack

Why are you looking at his arse is the best question right now?

Just when you were thinking NLA's account had been hacked ... :-)
  • Bergdich was caught so far out of position after being asked to cover at the back that he left the paintball 'zone'

Reza injured himself diving about
  • Bauer was doing a great job before going after a Russian bloke we've got on trial, sadly for him Jackson / Diarra and another trialist (Who happened to be American) snuck up on him.

Once that happened it was all over, although everyone was left wondering where Karel Fraeye was
  • I heard a few blokes with suitcases turned up and asked to join in...
  • edited November 2015
    shirty5 said:

Probably less painful than Tuesday evening

My source tells me the wounds happened on Tuesday night !
  • Pity Church isn't still at Charlton
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2015
    Crack on Johnnie ... ouch that looks painful by the way, no wonder he was late for the meeting!
  • edited November 2015
    I told you Jacko was too slow now! sitting target.
  • Quite a few juicy blackheads there!
  • he would have got away if his legs weren't gone
  • I wonder how fiesty these types of Team Building Days get between Goalkeepers...

Pope: If I accidentally hit Hendo in the shoulder I'll get the Number One spot back
    Mitov: If I fire at Popey, he'll try to catch the paint bullet, drop it, and then I could make my Debut
    Phillips: Hey guys remember me, I'm doing alright on loan @ Cheltenham
    Pope / Mitov: Who are you again?

*Disclaimer: In no uncertain terms do I ever genuinely want to see a player suffer injury
  • Bauer was doing a great job before going after a Russian bloke we've got on trial, sadly for him Jackson / Diarra and another trialist (Who happened to be American) snuck up on him.

Wow WW2 tactics at play here, the Germans going after the Russians and exposing their backs to the Brits, French and Americans... ;-)

Wow WW2 tactics at play here, the Germans going after the Russians and exposing their backs to the Brits, French and Americans... ;-)
    With the Belgians not doing too much of note ;)