Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Help local pubs on game day against Ipswich. (protest related)

So my plan is to hit RD and KM in the pocket on the game against Ipswich live on Sky.

Instead of entering the ground after the protests, head towards the local pubs which will be showing the game live. Watch the game their and help them with a few extra funds instead of giving more money to the CEO.

We'd all still get to watch the game whilst also making a statement. An empty valley, protests before the game, less income all live on Sky.

Unless someone has stated this already I'm sorry.

I will not walk away from my club but I will do the most I can to not support KM.

Comments

• We should continue to support our team and not the board!

Protest outside 2:30 every home match is enough of a voice.

Who cares about the TV!
  • So my plan is to hit RD and KM in the pocket on the game against Ipswich live on Sky.

Instead of entering the ground after the protests, head towards the local pubs which will be showing the game live. Watch the game their and help them with a few extra funds instead of giving more money to the CEO.

We'd all still get to watch the game whilst also making a statement. An empty valley, protests before the game, less income all live on Sky.

Unless someone has stated this already I'm sorry.

I will not walk away from my club but I will do the most I can to not support KM.

Yes but,
    I've already paid for my season ticket.
    I don't drink.
    I want to support the team.
    I want to make a protest visible to millions on tv.
    etc.

C4FC4L1f3 said:

We should continue to support our team and not the board!

Protest outside 2:30 every home match is enough of a voice.

Who cares about the TV!

There were four posts from four members when I opened this thread, with three opposing views on what should be done.