Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So who's going liverpool?

edited May 2007 in General Charlton
Was in a slight queue this morning getting my tickets for Anfield, anyone else going?

Comments

• Options
    me!!!!
  • Options
    Me and my two lads.
    My 4th away this season. Not bad for a plastic!
  • Options
    If I can make the sums work, and can find a cheap train fare home on Monday and a place to rest my head on Sunday night, I might wander down and get myself a ticket, and go up on the coach (shock!)
  • Options
    The problem with the train going up is that there are engineering works and it will take 6hrs. OK coming back.
  • Options
    I'm going, I think my ticket is right infront on DJDD, hope he don't lamp me for standing up all game!
  • Options
    got mine !!
  • Options
    trying to secure a voucher k for my son - anyone want to donate one
  • Options
    Arf, ledge or whatever, not a problem as my lad can't go so I can donate a voucher from a juniors ST if you need it. Do you want to meet up on Monday? Give me a whisper if interested.
  • Options
    Ive got a spare adult one as well mate, will they let you get a kids one with that?

Yes to Liverpool BTW. Might be last trip to Anfield :(
  • Options
    5 of us going. 6 points from the next two games should see us stay up. There again, maybe not...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gutted cant

The Mrs has pulled the reins in ill be stuck down here
  • Options
    Arf you can have mine too, i will have a couple, probably 3 or. and i will be in the anchor pre match monday.
  • Options
    me. got tickets today. up early doors sunday, back when we wake up monday.
  • Options
    were going peoples, as usual the 21's will be there in full singing voice to see darren bent bang in a last minuit penalty infront of the charlton faithful to clinch the 3 points we need to survive.... CUMONN U ADDICKSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Im going with PBS and cheeseroll
  • Options
    ME.
  • Options
    yup me
  • Options
    Me
  • Options
    I'll be there :-)
  • Options
    I'll be there. Can't say that I am particularly looking forward to it. Where's the pre-match meet then??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    do we know how many tickets have been sold?
  • Options
    I am going. My first away trip for years (Plastic!) and my first ever trip to Anfield.
  • Options
    300 left
  • Options
    are people meeting in the wetherspoons in the city centre? that's where we're heading

anyone know the name of it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]are people meeting in the wetherspoons in the city centre? that's where we're heading

Sounds good to me. i'll ask my lady friend who is coming with us the name of the pub
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]are people meeting in the wetherspoons in the city centre? that's where we're heading

anyone know the name of it?[/quote]
    Sounds good to me. i'll ask my lady friend who is coming with us the name of the pub[/quote]

I was thinking if we got monty to drop us of by the pumphouse (pub) by the albert dock easy access in on the m/way for monty its only a short stroll into the city centre and there is plenty of parking for him up to you guys though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]are people meeting in the wetherspoons in the city centre? that's where we're heading

Apparently it's called "The Richard John Blackler". Crap name for a boozer, whoever he was.
  • Options
    Monty says he'll just park up wherever he drops us off, I told him to go shopping with ExMrs WSS but he declined, think he has a kip then goes dogging.

Sounds like a plan Mr Bourne
  • Options
    Just been told of a weatherspoons called the "Welkin" but gonna get a full list and then we can all decide
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]ExMrs WSS
    lol