Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Directors Box Yesterday

I know several Charlton Life 'snappers' normally have their cameras fixed on the directors box during a game on match day and wondered if any have any piccies, be they of Malky McKay, Michael Appleton, or Jose Mourinhio in the directors box yesterday, which reveal anything?

Comments

• I know several Charlton Life 'snappers' normally have their cameras fixed on the directors box during a game on match day and wondered if any have any piccies, be they of Malky McKay, Michael Appleton, or Jose Mourinhio in the directors box yesterday, which reveal anything?

Jim Davidson was there. Does that count?
  • P.S. So was Katrien.
  • waldo said:

P.S. So was Katrien.

Let me guess - we were winning, so she was wailing and gnashing her teeth.
  • She sat higher up and behind Jim Davidson this time, mainly due to the abuse she got last time, she was surrounded by people on Saturday.

Looked like she had been crying at the beginning of the game but soon was jumping, smiling and hugging Jim Davidson when we scored the 3rd.

Couldn't see anyone of any credibility who wouldn't normally be there.
  • Sage said:

She sat higher up and behind Jim Davidson this time, mainly due to the abuse she got last time, she was surrounded by people on Saturday.

Looked like she had been crying at the beginning of the game but soon was jumping, smiling and hugging Jim Davidson when we scored the 3rd.

Will she be his 6th wife?

I heard Mark Robson was at the game, was he in the Director's box?
  • Sage said:

She sat higher up and behind Jim Davidson this time, mainly due to the abuse she got last time, she was surrounded by people on Saturday.

Maybe he was on the bench?
  • waldo said:

Sage said:

Maybe he was on the bench?
    He was in crossbars doing the post match set