Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karel Fraeye & Reza post match interviews...

Both saying all the right things and actually both come across very likeable.

Biggest thing from Fraeye is the time spent on training this week alongside assessing and analysing how to out play Sheffield Wednesday.

Biggest thing from Reza is he seems genuinely pleased to be playing for us and enjoyed the goal at the valley. He's quietly confident he'll score more.

Comments

• p.s not saying Fraeye should be head coach or manager or whatever the tile is these days! Just a sound interview on Player.
  • I'm glad both are happy. The more happiness in the squad the better we'll get.
  • The biggest compliment was paid by the Wednesday manager who Said Charlton had more energy than them ! Other than QPR and Hull who played as if they were still sulking after being relegated that hasn't been the case in any other match we have played this season. Was it just a case of serendipity with Tony and Jordan's injuries or would Reza and Diara have started in those positions which worked so well against the Wendies ?
    The spirit of the players should be 100% better over the next 2 weeks.
  • Have been carping on for what seems like months that Diarra should be in midfield, head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch... the guy is a world Cup winner for f***s sake! Play him where he can do the most damage. Watt I'm afraid is showing the attitude that saw him move from Celtic and then Standard. No one doubts his ability, but we don't need any Billy Big Bollocks in the team, just players who will roll up their sleeves and battle for the team.
  • edited November 2015
    addick05 said:

Have been carping on for what seems like months that Diarra should be in midfield, head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch... the guy is a world Cup winner for f***s sake! Play him where he can do the most damage. Watt I'm afraid is showing the attitude that saw him move from Celtic and then Standard. No one doubts his ability, but we don't need any Billy Big Bollocks in the team, just players who will roll up their sleeves and battle for the team.

I think part of the reason Watt has dried up is because he was starved of service so had to go deeper into midfield to get ball to feet. Admittedly he tried to thread one too many tight passes and beat players by walking through them but I think he will come good for us along with Igor. But when you see Reza and Big Mak put in a shift like yesterday they will realize they won't be walking straight back into the starting line up.
  • edited November 2015
    addick05 said:

Have been carping on for what seems like months that Diarra should be in midfield, head and shoulders above anyone else on the pitch... the guy is a world Cup winner for f***s sake! Play him where he can do the most damage. Watt I'm afraid is showing the attitude that saw him move from Celtic and then Standard. No one doubts his ability, but we don't need any Billy Big Bollocks in the team, just players who will roll up their sleeves and battle for the team.

I wondered why Tony grimaces so much when he has to run; Two acres.
  • KF seems like a very likeable guy (as many lifers who have met him have said), he seems to be want to get players fit, and playing with confidence, and so far they seem to be responding.

Maybe when we get a manager in with the required experience needed to help us he could still continue to have a coaching role with us.

Also. REZA <3<3</blockquote

This

• I never knew Reza was so fluent in English, bless his little cotton socks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good interviews from both of them. I was also impressed with Reza's interview after the MK Dons game.
  • Yes, I enjoyed both interviews very much. KF talks a lot of sense, it's all about hard work, can't inject confidence, we have to work to get it back etc. Also doesn't want players who are not prepared to put in the effort for CAFC hence the cancellation of Conner Mac's loan. He speaks with authority, far more so than Luzon. Reza couldn't stop smiling, obviously KF is having an impact on him!
  • KAREL <3<3<3
  • How nice to read a positive thread at last. Two good interviews. Met KF when he was here before and he is a nice bloke. Reza seems nice too.