Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jim Davidson @ The Orchard Dartford..

Off to see JD at The Orchard on Monday.. Top man, good to see him at The Valley on Saturday.

Comments

• Going too, looking forward to it.
  • edited November 2015
    Gone off him a bit. Yesterday, he told me, that he was glad that Cousins wasn't playing, as he doesn't rate him.

I said you're joking aren't you & he said no I'm serious.

Just like that Kinsella bloke who was no good and vastly overrated.

Jim, I think you've spent too much time in the company of Belgians. Wibble.
  • Jordon Cousins got the gig in the central mid field at long last then his poor passing let him down. Was it the Forest home match last season when he was superb and covered every blade of grass ? Our POTY form has dipped but if the team can show the energy of yesterday then Jordon form will return, even thou i still believe he may still be a bit short of being a premier player but still a very good player for CAFC in the Championship.
  • He's not very funny is he, and his live shows look like a bachelor's party at a Soho massage parlour. What are you going to
  • He's not very funny is he, and his live shows look like a bachelor's party at a Soho massage parlour. to

The opinion of experience ?
  • Seeing him tomorrow.
  • anyone know if you can pay on the door for a orchard show? contemplating seeing jimmy jones there thursday night.
  • anyone know if you can pay on the door for a orchard show? contemplating seeing jimmy jones there thursday night.

Pretty sure you can if there's seats available. I was there last night to see Roy Ayers and they were still selling tickets on the night.

Pretty sure you can if there's seats available. I was there last night to see Roy Ayers and they were still selling tickets on the night.
    cheers only a possible thing hence why i dont want to commit to tickets, saw roy chubby brown down there last month, then went to the stage door afterwards for a pint there was a over 70s darts tournament going on at the time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sensible thing would be to give them a ring on the day PH.
  • just rang them now, was a nightmare getting through as only 1 staff in the office, its fine on the night.
  • Sounds like somewhere else we might know...

I saw Roy Ayres last night too......... shame there weren't a few more there , but top show regardless
  • holyjo said:

anyone know if you can pay on the door for a orchard show? contemplating seeing jimmy jones there thursday night.

I saw Roy Ayres last night too......... shame there weren't a few more there , but top show regardless
    Was a good show, especially when you consider he's 75. I booked tickets as soon as they went on sale so managed to get seats in the centre of the front row.