Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

That Sheffield Wednesday fans song yesterday

I think they sung it twice, couldn't understand fcking word they were singing...can't they get some practice in or take elocution lessons ?...I thought at first it was because they were from Sheffield or up north but then remembered that sheff Utd song which I always like hearing when they play us and can't help smiling at and you can understand every fcking word...I know the sheff wed fans were rubbish in their support yesterday but they could have made an effort after coming all that way..

Comments

• That's because Utd fans all come from Esher
  • poor turn out really
  • They had plenty to sing about as well
  • They had plenty to sing about as well

I bet they would have been noisier if they had been buoyed by a 12 match unbeaten run...
  • I noticed that disgusting fat lard-arse was there again without his shirt on. Had no interest in the game, was more interested in making disgusting gestures to families with kids in the East Stand. What a waste of oxygen!
  • Considering their numbers, I thought they were very quiet, even at 0-0. By comparison to previous visitors, even in League 1.

No idea how the 'we do what we want' song ended.
  • Could just about here the "we're Sheffield Wednesday, we're on our way back" bit
    Seemed very quiet considering the impressive numbers
  • Carlos had a dream
    To build a football team
    We had no players
    So we had to sign them on loan
    We play from the back
    With Joao in attack
    We're Sheffield Wednesday
    We're on our way back
    De De De De De De
  • Sponsored links:

• I used to think chanting come on you reds when we got a corner was pretty effective but now when we get a corner the players take their time until the crowd have given up chanting before they take the corner in case in puts the defenders off... I can remember Garry Nelson even getting the covered end to chant louder when he took a corner...
  • Never understood why our songs have sped up so much over the last few years.
  • Drunkest away support i have ever seen. All their songs were slurred.
  • Would think they needed a drink after that performance.
  • I noticed that disgusting fat lard-arse was there again without his shirt on. Had no interest in the game, was more interested in making disgusting gestures to families with kids in the East Stand. What a waste of oxygen!

I had a Charlton fan sat in front of me at Reading, doing exactly the same for 94 mins!, to the Reading fans. We also have more than a fair share of idiots...

Yes, he is basically a Jeremy Kyle show personified. It's amazing though how many football fans around the world adore and applaud him for being the definition of everything that is wrong with football fans.
  • Few Charlton youth singing "only famous coz your death" and "dirty northern bastards" as they walked down to the ground trying to get sheff Wednesday fans angry didn't work
  • We're Sheffield Wednesday, we're on our way back......not with that team.

We obviously caught them out with a midfield Diamond and their coach had no idea what to do. Why didn't he adjust their system and tactics? When they were pressed on the ball, they went sideways and backwards, trying to play Tippy Tappy football in little triangles and lost the ball easily. When they did, there was acres of space for us to break into. When you think how Preston & Brentford cut us to pieces, that was embarrassing for a club who thinks it's in the promotion race. The players should refund the fans travelling costs after that performance.

We may also have provided their next few opponents with a blueprint for beating them. As we've found out, some of these foreign coaches do not understand the Championship. There are no easy games.

They also had the quietest 3000 seen at the Valley for years. They stood in silence for long spells looking shell-shocked. Like the team, I think they thought they only had to turn up for the three points.

• Sponsored links:

Always ends up in the same spot in the Jimmy Seed Stand as well.

• To be honest, I found Charlton fans singing that "Since I was young" shite during the protest to be even more cringeworthy
  • edited November 2015

I noticed that disgusting fat lard-arse was there again without his shirt on. Had no interest in the game, was more interested in making disgusting gestures to families with kids in the East Stand. What a waste of oxygen!

That's not difficult considering how rotund he is. They would probably sell a few more seats if he didn't go.
  • "We're Charlton Athletic, we want our club back"
  • 1StevieG said:

I noticed that disgusting fat lard-arse was there again without his shirt on. Had no interest in the game, was more interested in making disgusting gestures to families with kids in the East Stand. What a waste of oxygen!

That's not difficult considering how rotund he is. They would probably sell a lot less pies if he didn't go.
  • i had a go at a steward near me in the East Stand about that fat C**t. I was told he was doing nothing wrong as he wasn't making obscene gestures! I pointed out that many home fans have been spoken to/ejected for far less. He wasn't even watching the game, just looling over to us in the East and making an arse of himself trying to antagonise us.
  • edited November 2015

Bit mean to talk about @Operationpig like that.

We're Sheffield a Wednesday, we're on our way back'.....
    - to mediocrity?
    - to Sheffield with our tail between our legs?
    - to buy JJ from you so he can't score against us AGAIN?