Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charity game: Match fees

As far as i am aware, the following people are yet to pay their match fee:

Riscardo
Jimmy Melrose
ns_eb_rj
CAFC Bourne
Reserves

www.justgiving.com/charltonlife

no need to let me know when its done, but please let me know by whisper if you believe you have already done this and i have missed it. thanks

Comments

• Options
    cor thats alot, come on you bunch of tight-oes lets see the colour of your mon........ oh wait i aint paid yet neither!

Afka btw if i had a credit ot debit card it would be no bother, but its hard to pay if you dont have either, which i dont! i am a cash card man!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Afka btw if i had a credit ot debit card it would be no bother, but its hard to pay if you dont have either, which i dont! i am a cash card man![/quote]

dood, if you've got the cash, give it to a collegue or mate, and get them to pay it.
  • Options
    i always have cash, cant be trusted with these card thingys!

I'll get someone to do it!
  • Options
    Sorry - I was adding my match fee as part of the cash I have been promised by my sponsors. Find all this giving money up front (except match fee) a bit wierd if I'm honest - I've always collected sponsorship once I've done the event in the past.
  • Options
    Afka, you can strike me orf that list, stu has done it for me, thanks stu you leg end
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]Sorry - I was adding my match fee as part of the cash I have been promised by my sponsors. Find all this giving money up front (except match fee) a bit wierd if I'm honest - I've always collected sponsorship once I've done the event in the past.

Paying your playing fee up front isnt wierd i dont think. You're paying for the privilege.
    I think its funny people are sponsoring people for you to have such a lovely experience. but what im finding is that its such a errrrm (i cant think of a better word than worthwhile but im sure there is one) cause that people dont seem to mind paying out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Paying your playing fee up front isnt wierd i dont think

Err, that's what I said! And have now done.
  • Options
    Randy Andy will pay his when back from America in about a week's time.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Paying your playing fee up front isnt wierd i dont think

Err, that's what I said! And have now done.

apologies, so you did.
  • Options
    The £10 Kylie Williams sponsored is for me. Also someone sponsored me a tenner and put my name where they were supposed to put their name and left the comments bit (where my name should go) blank. So now I cannot think him or her...!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bump,

have spoke to ns_eb_rj so just a few outstanding to hear from please
  • Options
    the usual suspects....