Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Belgians In!

Karel, Katrien and Roland I salute your perspicacity. Charlton heroes one and all :-)

Comments

• Godstone said:

Karel, Katrien and Roland I salute your perspicacity. Charlton heroes one and all :-)

I salute your vocabulary
    Not buying it! He/she would have looked 'salute' up prior to using it in this thread!!
  • Karel, Katrien and Roland I salute your perspicacity. Charlton heroes one and all :-)

Sir, I salute your courage, your strength your indefatigability. And I want you to know that we are with you until victory, until victory, until Jerusalem."

• Karel, Katrien and Roland I salute your perspicacity. Charlton heroes one and all :-)

Sir, I salute your courage, your strength your indefatigability. And I want you to know that we are with you until victory, until victory, until Jerusalem."

That Galloway quote is great. I wonder what he got out of Saddam for that bit of brown nosing?
  • edited November 2015
  • You lot are using pwoppa long words innit
  • dizzee said:

You lot are using pwoppa long words innit

Nah - floccinaucinihilipilification -that's a pwoppa long word - and so, so appropriate for the way we should treat Meire.