Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If they don't stop that fcking music in crossbars soon

I'm going to start a protest...KM out, Roland out...

Comments

• I think Charlton are mad hiring a house/garage DJ when Charlton have mixed aged using crossbars.
  • Has the music stopped yet ?
  • Sums up how out of touch they are really
  • That DJ must feel so embarrassed
  • You can almost feel the cringe for the dj and that all the time they were repeating the mantra in their head "remember this is good money , remember this is good money ......"
  • Sponsored links:

• Missed It said:

Wow! They blow half the profit from the bar on a DJ who does nothing but irritate the customers. Who's genius idea was this?!

The bloke in the foreground looks like he is throwing a shape or 2. Sitting down admittedly but still....big box little box.....

• The only person listening to what sounded like the record player needle had got stuck for 60 minutes was the 'dj' ...an average age of about 50 in crossbars and she played that, it beggars belief...
  • It proves yet again that KM hates us "oldies", treats us with utter contempt.
  • Whoever thought of this fantastic idea, should apply to go on "The Apprentice"

He/She would not last a couple of weeks if that's the idea of how to get bar takings up.
  • Is it as bad as what you hear when you walk into a Superdry store?
  • I've been popping into Crossbars before the games but gave it a miss yesterday...looks like i made the right choice :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe since crossbars is now free entry it turns out too many old people go there, so the music is to drive the old ones away, not to attract young people.
  • edited November 2015
    Meire doesn't seem to have the intelligence of a 5 year old.
  • Sad to see some of you still lining Rowland's pockets
  • Bloody awful... didn't see anyone popping uppers but seriously this has to go and whoever thought the idea up should accompany the ancient DJ out the door!!!
  • edited November 2015

Is it as bad as what you hear when you walk into a Superdry store?

Don't even go there! Visited recently and have dubbed them " Superskinny" the xxl is a medium and they stop waist measurements at 38 inches! Could hardly hear myself fume!

Wouldn't mind quite as much if they were blasting out Led Zeppelin or Rush!
  • Superdry? Supershite more like....
  • It is the sort of cwayzy stuff that goes down in Belgium man
  • seth plum said:

Maybe since crossbars is now free entry it turns out too many old people go there, so the music is to drive the old ones away, not to attract young people.

Again, showing her naivety. Which demographic does she think has more disposable income?
  • seth plum said:

Maybe since crossbars is now free entry it turns out too many old people go there, so the music is to drive the old ones away, not to attract young people.

Again, showing her naivety. Which demographic does she think has more disposable income?
  • edited November 2015
    Strange business.

On Saturday the goon on the door positively tried to encourage me in after the game.

When I actually wanted to go in at the start of the season they almost wanted to do a cavity search!

At that point I said thanks but no thanks and will not consider using it after that treatment.

Each to their own of course but I do not take kindly to being treated like a criminal and paying for the privilege.

Besides as I understand it they have no beer anyway.