Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So Huddersfield have a former B Dortmund manager in charge........

When we currently have a temporarily manager in charge who came from a Belguim team with a similar status to Bromley and Welling United, jesus wept!!!!

Are our owners waiting until our first win so they can offically appoint Frayere? It seems very quiet on who our next manager could possibly be!

Comments

• Hudders moved very quickly! Obviously had their replacement lined up in advance. From other threads and comments made by Fraeye some months ago - it appears he was just in a 'holding role' with the other (lower league) Belgian sides waiting for the (seemingly inevitable) call from RD to come here. Give him a bit of time (the Wednesday game might be enough if we lose) but probably one more and then I think we'll see a new (proper) manager. Hopefully a manager with Championship experience - but who the hell knows....
  • *Belgian
  • Borussia Dortmund II... So basically their Reserve Team
  • There's no excuse whatsoever for not having someone in after the international break.
  • edited November 2015
    We had our replacement lined up, they're just embarrassed to admit it's permanent.

EDIT: We've had our replacement lined up for two years...
  • So they sack Powell and replace him with a man who got Dortmund reserves relegated from the third tier of German football.

Interesting choice.
  • I hope Hudds go down.
  • edited November 2015
    Herr Wagner at Uddersfield .. the team will now enter the arena to the rousing cacophony of 'The Ring Cycle'
  • cafc-west said:

Hudders moved very quickly! Obviously had their replacement lined up in advance. From other threads and comments made by Fraeye some months ago - it appears he was just in a 'holding role' with the other (lower league) Belgian sides waiting for the (seemingly inevitable) call from RD to come here. Give him a bit of time (the Wednesday game might be enough if we lose) but probably one more and then I think we'll see a new (proper) manager. Hopefully a manager with Championship experience - but who the hell knows....

SCP must be ever so slightly livid with Dean Hoyle the way he has treated him.
  • timken said:

I hope Hudds go down.

It would at least take up 1 of the relegation places.....Rotherham and one other to go down......surely not us though.
  • Sponsored links:

• timken said:

I hope Hudds go down.

It would at least take up 1 of the relegation places.....Rotherham and one other to go down......surely not us though.
    Of course it's us can you really seeing us getting more than a point this month
  • Herr Wagner at Uddersfield .. the team will now enter the arena to the rousing cacophony of 'The Ring Cycle'

He'll fill the team with right wingers
  • I think Huddersfield will still struggle, Powell was doing a decent jon there imo, he had to let key players go and they didnt really replace them, Dean Hoyle is an arsehole of a chairman but the Hudd fans wont have anything bad said about him, strange lot must admit.
  • I think Huddersfield will still struggle, Powell was doing a decent jon there imo, he had to let key players go and they didnt really replace them, Dean Hoyle is an arsehole of a chairman but the Hudd fans wont have anything bad said about him, strange lot must admit.

Yeah some football fans do tend to blow smoke up their chairmans arsehole until eventually they remove the shit from their eyes and see reality
  • Chris only had a 26% win rate,that's why they got rid
  • What is it about interim managers and 3-0 defeats??