Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK M.K.Dons 1-0 Charlton

thanks to the 14 Lifers who gave marks, no OPTA stats as the Squarka website hasn't put any up for Championship games played on Tuesday, anyway here it is:
b6b.jpg" />image

Comments

• Average team mark on the rise for the 3rd consecutive game. A good sign? OK, maybe not.
  • Thanks, isn't Reza in the wrong section (Defence instead of Attack?) and Jackson was also booked by the card happy ref on Tuesday
  • Average team mark on the rise for the 3rd consecutive game. A good sign? OK, maybe not.

I'd imagine that it's more to do with there being fewer marking, hence less statistically accurate. I'm sure once we have another home game it will be harsher.
  • Thanks, isn't Reza in the wrong section (Defence instead of Attack?) and Jackson was also booked by the card happy ref on Tuesday

yes both Reza and JJ are in the wrong section as I have run out of room and that is why there is a thick vertical red line between Sarr and Reza.
    yes you're right re JJ's yellow, thought I'd corrected that but obviously not !

Only because your baseline was the Preston game which was a different kind of terrible.

Went on Tuesday but honestly couldn't bring myself to provide my marks, that's how depressed I am about the whole thing !