Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any hackers out there?

How about hacking the scoreboard during the game, demanding Roland out!

Joking of course, hacking is illegal .

Comments

• I wold suggest bring down his live stream of the match - but he probably wouldn't notice!
  • Can they show some Teletubbies? Much more entertaining than the usual fare on there of late.
  • Can they show some Teletubbies? Much more entertaining than the usual fare on there of late.

Ask Igor nicely
  • How about hacking the scoreboard during the game, demanding Roland out!

How about getting it to show that we've scored a goal?
  • edited November 2015

How about hacking the scoreboard during the game, demanding Roland out!

True, I imagine a custodial sentence would be due if found guilty.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

We could vote each week for which classic game we could watch all the way through. The crowd could react to that instead. Then the players get (albeit slightly out-of-whack) support, and we get to enjoy ourselves again, while occasionally glancing over to cast a glare at the current team..

Good idea. That defeat to wycome in the cup was more entertaining. Show that.
  • Well after my successes with TalkTalk last week, i'm feeling a bit tired. So sorry, no.
  • Sponsored links:

• Change it back so it's full screen and shows the teams. Would be almost as much of a shock as it showing a replay of something worth seeing!
  • If you are knowledgeable on IT you would be better making a website like www.katrien-meire.co.uk so that all of her CEO successes could be shared with the world and any future employers.