Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can we hang on to KF?

Extremely worried that with KF as an interim manager he'll get headhunted by one of our rivals. We all know what a brilliant appointment he's been and I'm concerned that if any fans of other clubs or club owners read Charlton Life they will pick up on how he's turned things around.

If he goes we're f***ed!

Comments

• Yeah I really hope no other clubs are reading this as we can't afford to lose him
  • We'll have to dig his fingers out of the walls
  • We are screwed if KF goes because next in line is the tea lady. No wait she got cut when they cut back on the complimentary tea and coffee service. It'll have to be one of the catering team.
  • I think we should refer to Fraeye as KFC, which is, of course, short for Karel Fraeye, Charlton. He's f******ing good as the KFC advert used to go.
  • it's just natural progression.

he's been here a long time, in fact he's probably overstayed his welcome and gone a bit stale.

clearly, he has an ingenius insight into football and has the knowhow to ensure that wherever he goes, they will end up with the 'new manager bounce' as we did.

unfortunately, our bounce was the equivalent of digging a hole the depth of the tallest hotel in the world, laying wet kitchen towels at the bottom, sprinkling the hole with feathers and then dropping a medicine ball the size of Hong Kong into it.
  • Old Fromage is a master tactician and will obviously go on to smaller and worse things. The first two fixtures are evidence of this, I have not been a s/t holder for years but mark my words I want my application form in NOW!