Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roly/Roland Out

Can we give up on this ? Am I the only one who thinks it just sounds too friendly ? We never used to shout Michael out it was always Glikstein.
Roland or worse Roly out just doesn't convey the hatred that I feel for him & what he's doing to our club.

BELGIANS OUT !

Comments

• Lol... I've wondered myself before why many people call him by his first name. Is it because Roland is relatively easier to spell/pronounce?
  • Yep I'm sure we all know of a Roland/Roly (poly) and no one has ever hear of a Duchatelet
  • edited November 2015

Lol... I've wondered myself before why many people call him by his first name. Is it because Roland is relatively easier to spell/pronounce?

Almost certainly. RORO ferries come to mind: bearing in mind the "d" in Roland is silent.
    We've had roll on. Now can we have roll off?
  • cafcfan said:

Lol... I've wondered myself before why many people call him by his first name. Is it because Roland is relatively easier to spell/pronounce?

Almost certainly. RORO ferries come to mind: bearing in mind the "d" in Roland is silent.
    We've had roll on. Now can we have roll off?
    If d is silent then r should be pronounced like h :wink:
  • edited November 2015
    His surname's just too hard to spell.

Does he have a slightly easier to spell, but aggressive sounding, middle name ? "Tyson" maybe ?
  • Douche out?
  • I would not normally condone profanity. However, I recall the Wendy fans' banter with the FC Gunk fans (like most Belgian things, I'm not sure of the exact name) who had come to watch their cult hero Chistophe NilPoint. They simply sang F off back to Belgium repeatedly and it came across as a simple message - loud and clear.

If the whole stadium chanted this regularly during the Sheff Wed game (I think OP might get his pals to join in as well), it would get this simple message over. Perhaps the west stand could replace F off with sod off to avoid offending anyone?
  • Can we give up on this ? Am I the only one who thinks it just sounds too friendly ? We never used to shout Michael out it was always Glikstein.
    Roland or worse Roly out just doesn't convey the hatred that I feel for him & what he's doing to our club.

BELGIANS OUT !

Don't think Moussa would appreciate that too much
  • I would not normally condone profanity. However, I recall the Wendy fans' banter with the FC Gunk fans (like most Belgian things, I'm not sure of the exact name) who had come to watch their cult hero Chistophe NilPoint. They simply sang F off back to Belgium repeatedly and it came across as a simple message - loud and clear.

If the whole stadium chanted this regularly during the Sheff Wed game (I think OP might get his pals to join in as well), it would get this simple message over. Perhaps the west stand could replace F off with sod off to avoid offending anyone?

He's already there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can we give up on this ? Am I the only one who thinks it just sounds too friendly ? We never used to shout Michael out it was always Glikstein.

BELGIANS OUT !

Don't think Moussa would appreciate that too much
    He'll be injured and not at the ground anyway.
  • When you say you want him out, you mean, you want him to sell up, yes?

If so, to whom? And at what price?

If there isn't a buyer who is prepared to pay Duchatelet every penny he's put in, then you are pissing in the wind.
  • Vincenzo said:

When you say you want him out, you mean, you want him to sell up, yes?

If so, to whom? And at what price?

If there isn't a buyer who is prepared to pay Duchatelet every penny he's put in, then you are pissing in the wind.

I am afraid to say this is true.
    We are pissing in the wind.
    however there will come a point when were all pissed out, pissed off if you like, and I can see some creative sabotage being thought up somewhere or another.
    I would say don't break any laws, but it is still possible to do something I would hope, not that anything particularly original is coming to mind at the moment.

• How bad has the poo got to smell before Roland & Katrien get decisive?
  • Thing is, even if we do protest Saturday he won't be there.. So what difference will it make other than simply affect the players
  • never one believes me when i told - RD just for money and he take charlton also down just like Standard- and you will see - if there are demostrations he go to invest a few players to calm down the fans
  • Sponsored links:

• defke said:

never one believes me when i told - RD just for money and he take charlton also down just like Standard- and you will see - if there are demostrations he go to invest a few players to calm down the fans

Welcome back Defke. A fair few of us never doubted it. What was the general consensus on what his real long-term plan was at Standar?
  • RD is a great manager but 0% intrest in the game - only money he saw opportunity to make a lof off money with charlton when he go to the premier L - more tv money - but now he see that it is a fatamorgana - and now he will take money out of the club -
  • translate the banner our passion isn't a game
    i can onlty just say one thing - if you love you're club fight for it before it's to late - just see now another game lost see where we are now just like you're club lost position
  • Our passion isn't a game - like that a lot
  • I can't understand why this fella is slowly killing us?
  • one thing

MONEY MORE MONEY

BELGIANS OUT !

just one click ;)