Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

360 advanced ticket sales for MK Dons

Comments

• I imagine everyone is waiting for RD and KM to resign later today then the demand will surge.
  • I reckon we'll have about 500 on the night
  • pretty good i think, many people cant justify spending hard earned cash on such poor displays of football.

Well done to all that will brave it
  • pretty good i think, many people cant justify spending hard earned cash on such poor displays of football.

No qualms with this. Just normally, not matter how we're playing, I'd expect to see a few more advanced sales. Says a lot to me.

Plus I'm still bloody confused about what train to get to/from the match !
  • se9addick said:

pretty good i think, many people cant justify spending hard earned cash on such poor displays of football.

Plus I'm still bloody confused about what train to get to/from the match !
    Bletchley is 30/35 minutes walk, Milton Keynes is a bus ride away. I imagine after the game most Charlton fans will be dancing back to Bletchley, chanting Karel Fraeye's name :smiley:
  • We are going but bought the tickets several weeks ago when buying Reading away, if I hadn't not sure I would be bothering and its closer than a home game for me!
  • Makes me laugh when people claim people of my ilk are wrong to boycott MK Dons then don't go themselves.
  • 2,907 Hull at Mk Dons on Saturday .. so if we muster 600 that's not bad
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm only going to get a black and white scarf for this saturday
  • shirty5 said:

I'm only going to get a black and white scarf for this saturday

I'll bring a spare for ya...
  • Makes me laugh when people claim people of my ilk are wrong to boycott MK Dons then don't go themselves.

Makes me laugh how RD is ruining the club yet people still blindly follow (yer I know, support the team and all that).
  • shine166 said:

Makes me laugh when people claim people of my ilk are wrong to boycott MK Dons then don't go themselves.

Makes me laugh how RD is ruining the club yet people still blindly follow (yer I know, support the team and all that).
    A rhetorical question that you answered your self.

In a Utopian world i would support the Owners,Manager/coaches and like all my fellow supporters. BUT in this dystopian world we have at present at the club all we have left is the 11 players who put on the shirt. They are doing a poor job because of all the myriad of reasons mentioned on the CL threads.

I have never gone to CAFC and thought this means i believe in the owners ?

Any more than Cardiff,Leeds,Hull ETC when they were at loggerheads with their owners. The main difference was Hull and Cardiff did well on the pitch.

• I am not spending anymore money on away games. I haven't seen us win away in about 2 years. Last win I saw away was 2 years ago vs Birmingham when Stephens scored...we are pathetic away from home.
  • 2,907 Hull at Mk Dons on Saturday .. so if we muster 600 that's not bad

Leeds brought 6000 in September (on a Saturday)!
  • I thought that wasn't a bad number considering its midweek and our current plight.
    Although you could argue given our current plight shouldn't we be taking more fans , for me its just too expensive , and if you're working, how on earth are you supposed to take time off to get to it?

If we were in the top 6 , do you reckon the numbers would be 800 - 1200?
  • Don't think there will be many at Burnley and Bristol.
    shine166 said:

Makes me laugh when people claim people of my ilk are wrong to boycott MK Dons then don't go themselves.

I've missed the punch line.
  • edited November 2015
    I believe we took 600/700 under SCP in league one when we had not won in 10+ matches.
  • Sponsored links:

• £25 for 1 shot at MK Dons ?

I may stick to my local Wetherspoons.
  • £25 for 1 shot at MK Dons ?

I may stick to my local Wetherspoons.

Aye. Even with my ST I usually end up spending a good £15+ in the ground on a match day. I could get well on my way for that money instead.

Greenwich wetherspoons supporters meeting this saturday anyone...? ;)