Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Players

I have mixed views when a manager is sacked, they are the ones that make the decisions,(although at Charlton I'm not to sure) but as soon as those players step onto that pitch its up to them give their 100% for manager & club. So when it all goes wrong is the manager at fault or the players......so the manager goes, but we've seen many times before with other clubs, a new manager isn't always the answer. I feel at Charlton since being taken over by some one who clearly has his priority in the wrong place and his mind on other things, is buggering it up big time. Trouble is the kind of manager we need and we know is out there, is not going to come and work for a set up like ours and it doesn't look good. We may just struggle to stay up ( not to sure on that either) what ever happens......next season has got to see big changes, not just the training ground, I don't think the big R will be around for another season, even though he's the reason for the slump. We didn't know how lucky we were when it was the Murry/Curbs set up, oh how we would like to go back to that set up now................I would at least.

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Trouble is there not really ours or the managers players are they?
    Most are just mercenarys sent over by Rd they are not our real Charlton players we used to sign who showed pride and passion to wear the Charlton shirt