Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Message from Roland.

Hello there, Roland Rat here, I used to be a television star. I have a friend who owns a London football Club, and he is very rich. He has already bought them a fabulous pitch, apparently they are playing shit football on it but as he says, what a wonderful surface ! He has also put a lovely big sofa in a corner of the ground, a fantastic idea because the way things are going the whole of the crowd will be able to share it. Just imagine the atmosphere. He has a great new scheme, he gets them to lose 3-0 every game, and gets 8 to 1 on it every time. Even better, he is pouring money into their Academy where he will produce wonderful young players who he can sell to the big Clubs. He wants to be a Billionaire. A friend of his is CEO, pretending to know something about football. She is a very nice, attractive person, and she is brilliant at telling the supporters all the crap that he feeds her. I suggest you get yourselves down there fast, you don't want to miss their relegation party do you?

Comments