Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most games without a win

Current record is 18 - feel confident we can beat this.

Comments

• Think we are at the lowest point of our recent slump. Onwards and upwards :relaxed:
  • Think we are at the lowest point of our recent slump.

Simon Church may have something to say about that.
  • The spell we had around Nov/Dec/Jan last year was just as tedious as this from what I remember
  • What are we on at the moment ?
  • cafctom said:

The spell we had around Nov/Dec/Jan last year was just as tedious as this from what I remember

Indeed no wins for 14 games, but by this time last year we had 22 points on board and just outside the play offs. We are already playing catch up and another 40 points to keep us up seem a long way off at present.
  • edited October 2015
    se9addick said:

What are we on at the moment ?

11 after today's result.

Two draws and nine losses.
  • When did Charlton last lose 3-0, 3 times in a row. Is this a record ?
  • se9addick said:

What are we on at the moment ?

11 after today's result.

Two draws and nine losses.
    Dire, absolutely dire.
  • cant see us scoring a goal let alone get a point.
  • Sponsored links:

• With a manager who regards 0-0 at half-time (with hardly a shot on goal from us) as just what we need, I imagine this record is one that is well within our grasp
  • Another chart! Christ, man, I worry for you
  • Nice one Stig - a picture paints a thousand words and all that.

So true, we're flat lining. Need someone to start CPR, before it's too late.

So true, we're flat lining. Need someone to start CPR, before it's too late.
    Cast Persuade Roland (CPR)
  • Wonder what the bookies odds are for another 0-3 on Tuesday? Worth a punt...

25/1 with BetVictor

3/1 all round for MKD -1

Ah ha - maybe we have finally uncovered Roland's cunning plan? It's all about beating the bookies.