Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall top of the league

Comments

• Options
    great pity that Caroline Pidgeon doesn't do her research properly - Charlton & Millwall paying their players million pound salaries? Which planet is this woman on?
  • Options
    I assume this means that we (taxpayers) pick up WHam's near £1/2m bill when they move to the Olympic Stadium!!
  • Options

great pity that Caroline Pidgeon doesn't do her research properly - Charlton & Millwall paying their players million pound salaries? Which planet is this woman on?

I would guess someone is on 20k pw at ours ?
  • Options

• Options
    PL54 said:

Surely not ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

JBG at a guess.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

PL54 said:

JBG at a guess.
    On £998k plus win bonuses , so that's £998k then.