Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If it helps, we're not alone......

Spotted on the BBC Football Website today and thought it might bring a crumb of comfort to my fellow addick sufferers....

A Barnsley fan who had to be rescued by police at the club's Oakwell ground late on Saturday night claims he was trapped in the stadium after falling asleep on the toilet during their defeat by Fleetwood seven hours earlier. (Yorkshire Post)

However bad we've been, I've never dropped off in the bogs at the Valley.

Comments

• Options
    Davo55 said:

Spotted on the BBC Football Website today and thought it might bring a crumb of comfort to my fellow addick sufferers....

A Barnsley fan who had to be rescued by police at the club's Oakwell ground late on Saturday night claims he was trapped in the stadium after falling asleep on the toilet during their defeat by Fleetwood seven hours earlier. (Yorkshire Post)

I've dropped a few things off there though.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Davo55 said:

You'd come out like a kipper
  • Options
    Interesting that the Beeb has the time to cover important news like this and not how our owners or the Olympic Stadium deal are affecting our club?
  • Options
    Thats cheered me up thanks all...
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Interesting that the Beeb has the time to cover important news like this and not how our owners or the Olympic Stadium deal are affecting our club?

Not only have the Beeb covered the Olympic deal admirably, they are being bullied for it by the craven toadies at the LLDC. And since the LLDC have used my name in a blatant lie in their "complaint", I plan to expose this, big time.

as with so many other things wrong in this country it is not the fault of the BBC!!