Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sherwood leaves Villa according to sky sports

Haha. Ready to complete my nightmare and be appointed at Charlton

Comments

• Options
    Guy Luzon leaves the Valley... Tim Sherwood leaves Aston Villa the next day, hmmm could mean... Absolutely nothing in terms of the Charlton job.

Saw him on the Odds for the Charlton job on SkyBet yesterday... Wouldn't want him!! - Someone rightly mentioned on here a few weeks ago that Sherwood, whilst the club was in trouble, Sherwood would never come out with a tactical comment as to why they'd lost, it would always be something along the lines of: Blame me for the players not being good enough
  • Options
    Shit man manager by all accounts
  • Options
    What a choice: Sherwood, Mackay and Fraeye.

I'd rather have Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

It's the way football is nowa days when you read these forums you would think it was just us who part with managers
    But surprise surprise we are no diff to anyone else

Our last three managers haven't lasted a year. Is that normal for most clubs?
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

hopefully not the charlton life slang for a w....
  • Options
    Uboat said:

colin1961 said:

It's the way football is nowa days when you read these forums you would think it was just us who part with managers

Sadly I think it's becoming so, we're just ahead of the game. Gotta top the league in something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And what about his first press conference at Charlton, cabbles, how will that go?
  • Options
    That means Mark Robson will be looking for a new post. He always said that he wanted to manage Charlton. Not that I think he's the right man for the job.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

colin1961 said:

Leeds?!? ;-)
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

I'd rather have Jimmy Kranky!!!
  • Options
    Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink I've mentioned a few times.
    he has enjoyed some success in managing. he is from the low countries and might understand the madness, and the 'head coach' role.
    He has been humble enough to start low down.
    He has experience of English football.
    His playing experience gives him a visceral insight as to what it takes at a high level.

Just because he was a poor player for us, I would still say his provenance is better than Karel Fraeye.
  • Options
    What and pay extra money for anew manager .Thats not RD thinking.
  • Options

Vincenzo said:

I'd rather have Jimmy Kranky!!!
    You win nothing with kids.
  • Options
    Lol, love the win rate....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like Villa told him how it is.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Jimmy-Floyd Hasselbaink I've mentioned a few times.
    he has enjoyed some success in managing. he is from the low countries and might understand the madness, and the 'head coach' role.
    He has been humble enough to start low down.
    He has experience of English football.
    His playing experience gives him a visceral insight as to what it takes at a high level.

Just because he was a poor player for us, I would still say his provenance is better than Karel Fraeye.

Absolutely.