Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Good luck Damian Matthew

Successful U18 and development team coach in the academy from 2006 until stepping up to the first team in 2011 when he was part of the league one winning team and a 9th place finish.

Thanks Damo for all your efforts with the academy and first team and good luck in your next role.

Sure you'll be snapped up somewhere soon.

Comments

• I echo that.
  • Yes, good luck.
  • Felt sad for Guy and his assistants.
  • Damien Matthew set in stone many Youth players coming through at Charlton...

Steve Avery has remained with the U18s yet Matthew has worked with them all who have come through especially Chris Solly / Jonjo Shelvey / Carl Jenkinson / Scott Wagstaff
  • Good luck Damian and thanks for all your hard work. Hopefully your new club will have a decent owner at the helm.
  • Yes I wish Good Luck to Damian, been there a long time compare to the other two.

• Let's hope he looks on the up side.

House prices are a lot cheaper in Huddersfield
  • He is better off out of it. Hope he finds a proper football club
  • Another loyal servant of the club to depart. I wish him well.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm glad to see someone can spell his name correctly.
  • Good luck to him. Didn't deserve to be sacked and lumbered with that lot. Huddersfield next?
  • another person who knows the club back to front is pushed out because of incompetence at the top.

Good luck Damian, thanks for your part in bringing through the likes of Solly, Cousins etc who always look like they're playing for the shirt.
  • Good luck Damo! Your not the problem the owner is!! Hope you fund a good job soon
  • Will be good for him - he will move on to bigger things after jumping this sinking ship. He will have no problems bagging a decent job elsewhere, his donkey work for the club goes unnoticed. Best of luck to him
  • Yes good luck Damian
  • Good luck and will read with interest your forthcoming interview with Cawley in the SLP.
  • He should be thankful he is out of this nonsense, us lot are stuck with it.