Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blasphemy

Got told off for shouting "Jesus Christ" at the match today. Was told "can't you say Allah as well!"

Thought the fella was joking but worryingly not.

Comments

• Tell him you said "cheese and rice"

What,and get the carnivores on his case?

I told him he was far too old to be believing in fairy stories.
  • Still he might have sorted out all our injuries ;-)
  • 3blokes said:

You were calling for Jesus Christ? I had no idea he was on the bench ;-)
    At least we might see a proper cross....

Has he got a work permit?
  • Is it blasphemy or just Blasphemous Rumours? The fella shouting at you really needs to Get the Balance Right and accept that it's not always Wrong to use that phrase. It may be Sacred to him but at the end of the day People are People and surely he would rather you shout than just Enjoy the Silence? (Yep, bored and need to get out more but I just can't help myself). ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Great post bazjonster, Just Can't Get Enough of it.
  • Stig said:

Great post bazjonster, Just Can't Get Enough of it.

Dave Gahan at Shepherds Bush tomorrow night Stig with 'Soulsavers'. Just released a collaborative album with them.
  • edited October 2015
    Reminds me of the ancient Scouse joke/graffiti: Sign outside church "What would you do if Christ came to Liverpool tomorrow?" Someone wrote underneath it, "Move St John to inside left (see I said it was old...)
  • Infamy... Infamy... You've all got it in for me
  • 3blokes said:

You were calling for Jesus Christ? I had no idea he was on the bench ;-)
    At least we might see a proper cross....

He apparantly has been called in, following complaints from hospitality, to try and make the Chips stretch.