Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club In Crisis

Make no bones about it

Comments

• Roland has tried his experiment .. it's not worked .. he needs to realise this, invest some money in a BRITISH manager and players .. there seems little option if we aren't to do a potential Yeovil and nosedive to the brink of the National League
  • I'm getting angry about it now.

Angry enough for what though ?

• edited October 2015
    At least we get can our crisis done by October and a new start in november that will get us back to winning ways.

Angry enough for what though ?

well let's discuss it. See you Thursday?

• Sponsored links:

• Driving home from work listening to talksport, we were compered to other crisis clubs such as Rangers, Leeds, Portsmouth. That really hit it home too me. We are in serious trouble!
  • shirty5 said:

Enough is enough. Meire left the directors box before the end after a couple of old gentleman walked up to her area and told her what's for. Good on them.

Today is one of the few days, that I wish I sat in the West Stand. Mind you I don't think I'd have been in there very long.
  • edited October 2015
  • She was also laughing after the game, I hate her! She has to go
  • She was laughing after the match on Tuesday as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:

Sage said:

cabbles said:

I think the most disappointing thing about today was seeing KM laugh as the third went in. She actually laughed. I turned round and it might have been Greg Dyke cracking a hilarious joke as he left but it just goes to show how irrelevant and clueless she is to everything going on around her. The club are in a crisis. We are the next Blackpool if the next managerial appointment doesn't come in and hit the ground running. The only difference being the Oyston's at least turn up for home games. RD doesn't leave Tracy Island

Saw it myself and tweeted about it. Absolute disgrace. I was one of the people who shouted at her, of which she didn't even look up when the abuse came. Instead, a man sitting behind her came up and told us to "sh" with his finger to his lips.

The sooner the stupid, disgraceful fucking bitch and her master Roland leaves the club, the better.
    Who the hell flagged me and for what? Telling the truth of what happened today? Was that you Katrien?
    I flagged it. Not disagreeing with your general point but no need for the insults.
  • colthe3rd said:

Sage said:

Sage said:

cabbles said:

I think the most disappointing thing about today was seeing KM laugh as the third went in. She actually laughed. I turned round and it might have been Greg Dyke cracking a hilarious joke as he left but it just goes to show how irrelevant and clueless she is to everything going on around her. The club are in a crisis. We are the next Blackpool if the next managerial appointment doesn't come in and hit the ground running. The only difference being the Oyston's at least turn up for home games. RD doesn't leave Tracy Island

Saw it myself and tweeted about it. Absolute disgrace. I was one of the people who shouted at her, of which she didn't even look up when the abuse came. Instead, a man sitting behind her came up and told us to "sh" with his finger to his lips.

The sooner the stupid, disgraceful fucking bitch and her master Roland leaves the club, the better.
    Who the hell flagged me and for what? Telling the truth of what happened today? Was that you Katrien?
    I flagged it. Not disagreeing with your general point but no need for the insults.
    Seems like a fair flag to me.
  • ' If you keep giving them your money you are giving them your permission to run this club into the ground.', Westcountryaddict, on a different thread.
  • RIP to the club that I grew up supporting. Think about it if we were in this position under Powell or Curbs with owners who actually cared. The club is poison right now and it sickens me to have so much emotional investment in it
  • ' If you keep giving them your money you are giving them your permission to run this club into the ground.', Westcountryaddict, on a different thread.

So 50K Newcastle fans should not go.
    40k Villa fans should not go.
    40k Sunderland fans should not go. ETC ETC.

In the last 50 years we have been badly run,
    the only exception was Richard Murray in the 1st half of his Tenure.

• The Bayern Munich fans got their point across at Arsenal last week. A five minute protest and a well worded banner was photographed and appeared in every newspaper. Who would be willing to do that at the next game? Two minutes is enough to produce the sight of thousands coming late into an empty stadium, to make a point. Especially if the press are fore-warned. Jeff Stelling will love it.

A4 pieces of paper with ROLY OUT or MEIRE OUT, if held up, will be photographed by the pitch side photographers or picked up by the cameras. Everyone has access to a printer.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

The Bayern Munich fans got their point across at Arsenal last week. A five minute protest and a well worded banner was photographed and appeared in every newspaper. Who would be willing to do that at the next game? Two minutes is enough to produce the sight of thousands coming late into an empty stadium, to make a point. Especially if the press are fore-warned. Jeff Stelling will love it.

A4 pieces of paper with ROLY OUT or MEIRE OUT, if held up, will be photographed by the pitch side photographers or picked up by the cameras. Everyone has access to a printer.

You could even print your own out at home, if some clever bod could design a PDF.

• I'm flabbergasted with the local press that they are not reporting the fans displeasure with the owner and CEO. Sadly the Mercury from the late 80's is not about to publish our anger. For some reason the News Shopper and South London Press seem reluctant to write it as its and ask the questions we want answered to the powers that be.

They may get told to do one, but at least get it out there. Unless they are worried they could get banned from the Valley and Sparrows Lane.