Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzons football is clueless

No tactics, no game plan, no formation change at 2 nil down, substitutions were for like for like, get him out now!!!!
and to add insult we made Mccormack look like Pirlo.
Pissed off with all his hand waving too which disapeared when he sat his arse now for most of the second half.

Comments

• he's gotta go .. preferably tonight
  • The no tactics and game plan I can excuse - he doesn't have the credentials at this level to deliver that. What is inexcusable is the apathy and lack of fight on the pitch. All the bug-eyed arm waving and hollering seems to suck the energy out of the team.
  • saw 10x more passion from a chris powell side and people said we would get more from a manager that is more animated on the touchline... Absolute rubbish

Luzon logic - take off our only target man, replace him with a lightweight and an 18 year old and continue to tell the team to hoof the ball forward.
  • I can't excuse lack of tactical nous and game plan that's his job FFS - can't motivate his team either - get rid
  • Agree seems clueless and unable to change from 4-4-2.
    No pace in our team at all and only creativey is JBG and he doesn't seem interested at the moment.
    RD does not seem to have a clue about owning a footie club either actually invest in some better players as you would only make money out of us from us getting to the premier league.
    All the hand waving and squatting down that Luzon does are a bit of a joke and don't think players have ever listened to him.
    QPR and Hull games we played high tempo attacking footie and now have no idea.
    Think things are going on behind the scenes and worried for our club
  • So much for these animated, 'passionate' head coaches. Now I must admit I actually never warmed to either Peeters or Luzon. I always liked Curbs' calmness and composure and I hope next we'll have someone who's a real intelligent football manager, not someone with these superficial features which don't work when the team is in deep trouble.
  • So much for these animated, 'passionate' head coaches. Now I must admit I actually never warmed to either Peeters or Luzon. I always liked Curbs' calmness and composure and I hope next we'll have someone who's a real intelligent football manager, not someone with these superficial features which don't work when the team is in deep trouble.

Agreed, but more than anything else, instead of talking about winning football matches, Curbs knew how to make it happen.
  • Just please go, show some guts and fall on your sword as should KM.
  • His post match press conference is a bit late today........................................
  • Sponsored links:

• One thing I noticed. When the players stopped at the dugout for a drink during an injury break he kept away from them and didn't say a word ( we were only 1-0 down at the time) and when play started he began to run up and down waving his arms like a loon obviously to no affect as the players weren't watching him.

I actually think he hasn't a clue on how to get us out of this and he probably lost the dressing room a while ago.
  • His post match press conference is a bit late today........................................

I was thinking the same. The CAFC Facebook page has been a bit quiet too.
  • I think the writing was on the wall at the start of the second half - Watt wondered onto the pitch with his hands down his shorts(!) & a look of total & utter disinterest - a depressed looking Jackson made a half hearted gesture to gee the team up & immediately Brentford took possession while we chased their shadows around.
  • Oakster said:

I think the writing was on the wall at the start of the second half - Watt wondered onto the pitch with his hands down his shorts(!) & a look of total & utter disinterest - a depressed looking Jackson made a half hearted gesture to gee the team up & immediately Brentford took possession while we chased their shadows around.

Agreed, it's the utter lack of a reaction after the halftime team talk that says to me the dressing room has been lost. Once you lose it it's hard to find again.
  • Never liked him. Was always clearly out of his depth. His interviews make me switch off/fall asleep. He has one tactic. Hoof ball. The Standard fans told us when he came. His previous record was poor. Would love to see the back of him but we will just replace him with another nobody.
  • Disagree; there was a reaction - from not very good to awful!

The kick off for the second half summed it up. Like a lot of sides from the KO we laid it back waited for CF to get forward, played it and Mak won it - but most of our other players were on the other side of the pitch! Wonderful tactics