Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon confirms five key players are fit to return against Brentford

2»

Comments

• Doesn't matter who starts if we are not working on our movement and attacking in training. How many shots have we had in the past 5/6 games probably single figures!
  • Translates as:

"The fans are on my back due to rubbish team selection/tactics and substitutions, so I will use unfit players and rush them back - because when their injuries flare up in a few weeks time I will already have been binned and it will be someone else's problem."

Not his fault that RD made us have a small squad and won't pay for loan players - but his tactics are crap and I doubt he has any connections in the English game to bring in some decent loanees.

Guy will be gone by bonfire night.

Penny for the guy?
  • The excuse has now come full circle. Set yourself up with a big performance now on Saturday Guy. Let's see the players and yourself deliver
  • Doesn't matter who we put out Saturday. Confidence Is now shot to shit. Glaring holes in the team and no confidence in the system. Pick the best eleven available to start the game. As few square pegs in round holes as possible. Go for it from the start. Probably still get rogered but at least we'll go down fighting.
  • Unleash Reza!!!!!
  • Start of an 11 match winning run.

Already booked our accommodation for Boro......

• PL54 said:

Lying male twat

is an anagram of 'nag lamely, twit'

That's the spirit Shooters, promotion through the playoffs starts here.

That's the spirit Shooters, promotion through the playoffs starts here.
    Get the money on now
  • Sponsored links:

• Translates as:

"The fans are on my back due to rubbish team selection/tactics and substitutions, so I will use unfit players and rush them back - because when their injuries flare up in a few weeks time I will already have been binned and it will be someone else's problem."

Not his fault that RD made us have a small squad and won't pay for loan players - but his tactics are crap and I doubt he has any connections in the English game to bring in some decent loanees.

Guy will be gone by bonfire night.

Penny for the guy?
    Undisclosed; unless the Katrien wheel, emits any light on the subject.

• Big Mak was at the ground by 11.30. Moving well. Start him and see how he lasts would be my way.