Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Predict the Score Tonight...No Not Manure v Milan

I am playing at Bromley tonight in a specially arranged Lloyds TSB Fixture.

I'll be playing for Lloyds TSB Veterans v Lloyds TSB First & Seconds Team Combination.

The Total age for our side will be over 500, it's likely that the oppostions will be less than half that.

Predict the Score....I will post up the result tomorrow Morning.

Comments

• Options
    3-8
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    oops just realised.

1-6 to the yoof
  • Options
    good luck ketters, i think you'll win 4-1.

it's all about belief. we had to win by 8 goals last night to stay in the top division, we were one down with 10 mins to play and we won by 9! 10 goals in 10 mins, 18-9 final score (this was 5-a-side btw).
  • Options
    Sorry Ketters, but I'm going for a 6-1 drubbing by the TSB youth...
  • Options
    We play a similar game at the start of our season, the old boys kick lumps out of ya the youngsters are not to interested but there fitness will pay through i'm going 3-5 young boys
  • Options
    Veterans 3 - 2 Yoof
  • Options
    Well???
  • Options
    Ha Ha...Sorry just got in Had a Huge blow out in my S3 on the way to footie last night on the M2 approaching the Medway Bridge doing 95mph at the time so had to go & get new tyre this morning.

Lloyds TSB Veterans (1) 4 v Lloyds TSB I/II/III's (1) 1

Got to say very hollow victory for us, they were much fitter than us but with no real ability apart for the centre forward who got their goal which was a 30 yard volley. We totally dominated the second half & yes Ketman scored the clinching third goal. We were probably giving them best part of 20 years each to a man but we passed to each other which is quite important in a football match. We could not stop laughing at the end in the changing rooms, I'd have been embarrased to be beaten that badly by what basically was a bunch of old Geezers.
  • Options
    didnt injure yourself or the s3 then?? sounds like at 90 you had a lucky escape!
  • Options
    I was on the phone to carlsberg at the time telling him about the match line up's for the 22nd had to end call quickly as car started to wiggle around a bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MCSMCS
    edited May 2007
    hope you were on bloothoohhtyhth or whatever its called!
  • Options
    so, you were speeding (thankfully not outside a school) and on the phone whilst driving!

thought you'd have learnt a lesson from last week regarding motoring safety, for yourself and others!! ;-)
  • Options
    Wrong Thread Suzi :-)

Bluetooth is not illegal, neither is doing 95mph down the M2 approaching the Medway bridge providing there are no old bill in plain sight. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Wrong Thread Suzi :-)

Bluetooth is not illegal

It may not be illegal, but fok me its geeky!!
  • Options
    good job Rothko's not your manager, you could be facing a suspension !
  • Options
    I disagree, By speeding to make the KO in time last night (I was last out onto pitch due to the delay in having to change tyre) I showed great commitment to the cause & showed that I am a 'Team Player' by risking points on my license :-)
  • Options
    will managers be handing out fines to those players observed drinking alcohol on monday?

HAHAHAHAHAHA if so :-)

50p a pint, in the pot for demelza house????
  • Options
    God I hope not!! I'm skint, I'll be even worse off the amount I'm planning on drinking!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]God I hope not!! I'm skint, I'll be even worse off the amount I'm planning on drinking!

You planning a bit of a sess on the old Evian then?
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]good luck ketters, i think you'll win 4-1.

ketters, do i win a cuddly toy or something?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]good luck ketters, i think you'll win 4-1.

ketters, do i win a cuddly toy or something?

Sorry mate, I'll sort out a drink for you at the Spurs game. Don't suppose you know this week's lottos numbers ?
  • Options
    i think i'll have had enough by the time you see me, mate.

just don't ask me what i think the score will be on monday!