Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

21st October 2015 - Back to the Future

This is what we need to get us back to the Premiership. The Doc's Flux Capacitator.

Comments

• GREAT SCOTT!!
  • edited October 2015
    So as we wake up this morning in the much heralded future, it would appear that one thing has not changed and thats the fact that Charlton are just as turd as ever.
  • WSSWSS
    edited October 2015
    Shoddy use of picture, wrong dates...

• For anyone that is interested, here are the league positions for Charlton on those three days...
  • We are two points from the relegation zone in the second tier now. In 1985 we were one point off third place in tier two. And on 12 November 1955, we were one point from the top of the football league (we lost 2-0 at Wolves that day - a win would have seen us go a point clear at the top of the league).
  • Can we find an alternative 2015 where we are enjoying the results of replacing Curbs decently?
  • mmm, I;, sure we are 3rd bottom today having lost to Preston last night !!

What ir also shows is that in 1955 we were scoring more than 2 goals a game, in 1985 it was bank on 2 goals a game, and now, in 2015, its a goal a game.

think that shows where our problem lies.

• mmm, I;, sure we are 3rd bottom today having lost to Preston last night !!

What ir also shows is that in 1955 we were scoring more than 2 goals a game, in 1985 it was bank on 2 goals a game, and now, in 2015, its a goal a game.

think that shows where our problem lies.

Conceding 17 in 7 doesn't help.
  • A mate did the photographer at a wedding today. :smiley:
  • WSS said:

Shoddy use of picture, wrong dates...

Sorry WSS, the doc won't give me Admin rights or the password to use the Capacitator, so had to make do with the best I could get.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surely it's harder to find a fake than the actual picture?
  • edited October 2015
    Where will we all be in another 30 years I wonder?

a) Topping the table in the Starbucks World Series of Soccer, jetting around the globe playing the likes of the Facebook FC in Shanghai or Doha in front of 150,000 customers

b) Looking forward to being the first non-league team to knock West Ham out of the FA Cup Sponsored by Euroland at their recently revamped Brady Stadium

c) Knocking around in the bottom half of the second tier of English football as we'd done for the last 4 decades

• Surely it's harder to find a fake than the actual picture?

Probably!
  • As I am getting old, I think this one will suit me. At least 18 holes won't take long
  • So as we wake up this morning in the much heralded future, it would appear that one thing has not changed and thats the fact that Charlton are just as turd as ever.

That's the power of love.
  • My boss came into the office today and stated that it was Back To The Future day with a big happy smile.
    However, that soon disappeared when I said that I know because I'm on the same money as I was back in 1985
  • Where will we all be in another 30 years I wonder?

a) Topping the table in the Starbucks World Series of Soccer, jetting around the globe playing the likes of the Facebook FC in Shanghai or Doha in front of 150,000 customers

b) Looking forward to being the first non-league team to knock West Ham out of the FA Cup Sponsored by Euroland at their recently revamped Brady Stadium

c) Knocking around in the bottom half of the second tier of English football as we'd done for the last 4 decades

d) Still waiting for a win against the spanners.
  • Never seen it
  • Never seen it

Really?
    Did you see the first one?
  • Not seen any of them. Have discovered on Facebook this evening I'm pretty much alone on this!
  • Sponsored links:

• Watch the first.

Guarantee you will still like it even if not watching through the eyes of a 15 year old.