Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Simon Makienok's reaction to that dire performance sums up how we're all feeling

Absolutely atrocious. In 26 years as a Charlton fan I've left early twice - tonight and when my wife went into labour!

Guy's got to go, tactically poor tonight. Were's the desire? The fight?

Mak's reaction says it all.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/13883733.VIDEO__Watch_Makienok_s_reaction_to_Charlton_s_defeat_to_Preston_at_the_Valley/

Comments

• Wasn't it Watt that was feeling all upset at how bad things were going last week ? Getting a bit old now lads.
  • Met him at Palace lovley bloke and cares about our club.
  • Really like him as a player, i just hope he is still here when we hopefully have a new owner, a new plan and our pride for our club back.
  • I love big Mak and you can tell something is not right at Charlton when a new player reacts this badly.
  • edited October 2015
    No budget for old plumbers
  • Someone needs to remix the couple-having-sex pitch hire video with this footage instead
  • The difference in presence up top between him and KAG is like chalk and cheese
  • Sponsored links:

• Luzon says big Mak's probably not ready to start on Saturday.. Somethings deeply not right behind the scenes.

I suspect that football is now so technical and fitness levels are so important and so closely monitored that players can't just come back into a side and play 90 minutes like they used to in the 70s and 80s when they all used to drink 20 pints a week.
  • These injuries and the time it's taking players to come back. I don't think I've ever experienced this before and I've supported Charlton for 55 years. Something is not right.
  • Big Mak is so important to how we play that it will be catastrophic if he plays too soon and is out for a third time. If he goes again because we've rushed him in then he could be gone for the season. So, I understand the nervousness behind committing him too fully at present.