Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brentford Home Game.

Anyone got a spare ticket or want to sell one to me cheaply please. Thanks

Comments

• I've heard the club are paying people to turn up on Saturday.
  • Probably about 15,000 people willing to do that mate.
  • I'm taking 3 children to the game...poor innocents!
  • Godstone said:

I'm taking 3 children to the game...

You bastard :-)
  • I've heard the club are paying people to turn up on Saturday.

no way, didn't you know they are over budget
  • I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to Saturday in the knowledge that my street cred for following the mighty reds for some 50 years or so will, by virtue of my anonymity, continue to remain in tact.

Providing, of course, no one in the crowd actually spots me - sitting on the sofa.

• If you're actually sitting in the sofa could you sit with your back to the pitch for the whole game? That'd make for some good pictures for any media still bothering to cover us
  • I would suggest duvet, pillows, jimmyjams and a nightcap, oh and one of those candles on a plate affair.
  • vffvff
    edited October 2015
    Hopefully first game of the season for me (work study 97% completed). Really looking forward to it.
  • edited October 2015
    or alternatively a skeleton with a Charlton scarf and Bobble hat and a sign saying "Im sure theres going to be a win soon!"
  • Sponsored links:

• tajaddick said:

Anyone got a spare ticket or want to sell one to me cheaply please. Thanks

Just turn up to the dressing room and say you're a left back
  • If your on the sofa, take an iPad, connect to the wifi, tissues or an old sock and knock one out, got to get more interest from the press than the game?
  • DA9 said:

If your on the sofa, take an iPad, connect to the wifi, tissues or an old sock and knock one out, got to get more interest from the press than the game?

and what about the other 89 minutes?
  • edited October 2015
    On live TV over here in Canada, think the only way to get through this is to get absolutely plastered before the game.

The wife normally has a lie in on Saturday mornings so will have to be careful opening that first tin at around 7am...
  • Oakster said:

On live TV over here in Canada, think the only way to get through this is to get absolutely plastered before the game.

The wife normally has a lie in on Saturday mornings so will have to be careful opening that first tin at around 7am...

Make it the last tin from a long night then. You will sleep better during the game.
  • Have we any more left backs we can shoe-horn in to the team for Saturday?
  • That's a cracking post. Made me laugh.