Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arrangements for Charlton Life charity games, and End of Season Reception - 22nd May

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Afka,

Will there be any drinks bottles pitch side, cause if it's a warm day, they'll be people dropping like flys without drinks

We won't need it gaff, we have by far the fittest team. Can I have your permission to kick Glass 1/2 Empty and Ketters if we are in the last 5 mins and losing!!

of course, and cynical hacks of players running through if we have a single goal lead is also allowed. Take the card lads

How did you know I was a Centre Half!! You'll be calling me Herman Hillsy after 22nd.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]

Will there be any drinks bottles pitch side, cause if it's a warm day, they'll be people dropping like flys without drinks

We won't need it gaff, we have by far the fittest team. Can I have your permission to kick Glass 1/2 Empty and Ketters if we are in the last 5 mins and losing!!

of course, and cynical hacks of players running through if we have a single goal lead is also allowed. Take the card lads

be just like a sunday morning then !!
  • Options
    Eltham, it will be nice to play along side you again after all these years of being apart.
  • Options
    Just want to say - fantastic effort, AFKA and other organisers. It all sounds/ feels ultra-professional. Until the football starts, that is!
  • Options

thank gawd i aint playin against you hillsy, wouldnt fancy a kick off of you man! lol or 1905 for that matter!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Eltham, it will be nice to play along side you again after all these years of being apart.

Indeed mate it will, it's been a while !!!.............I've lost a yard of pace..haha
  • Options
    There'll be no shenanigans on my footy pitch, think Jack Taylor in the 1974 World Cup final and that's me.....lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Spankie[/cite]There'll be no shenanigans on my footy pitch, think Jack Taylor in the 1974 World Cup final and that's me.....lol[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_87035 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]jt.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Sorry Ref, Mr Spankie, sir. I was going for his balls, I mean the ball....honest guv!!
  • Options
    Message to Hillsy,
    THE GLASS IS GONA GET YA !!!!!!
    its always been my dream to lump you into the 10th row of the covered end mate :o)
    although i will be your teammate until the fatefull 22nd (and for many years more after !) the special day is saved for my towering leap over you in the 89th minute to score probably the best OWNgoal the Valley has ever witnessed!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Message to Hillsy,
    its always been my dream to lump you into the 10th row of the covered end mate :o)
    although i will be your teammate until the fatefull 22nd (and for many years more after !) the special day is saved for my towering leap over you in the 89th minute to score probably the best OWNgoal the Valley has ever witnessed!!
    Glass - that'll be quite some achievement in a 60 minute game! ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Glass half empty[/cite]Message to Hillsy,

Ha ha ....I especially asked AFKA to be on opposite sides mate. I would not be fair on the others if we kept our sunday morning clean sheet record again at The Valley. Atleast I know that when I come up for corners i should be able to keep up my record of scoring at the home of football.
  • Options
    Glass - that'll be quite some achievement in a 60 minute game! ;o)[/quote]

LOL, F_blocker hadn't thought of that

Ha ha ....I especially asked AFKA to be on opposite sides mate. I would not be fair on the others if we kept our sunday morning clean sheet record again at The Valley. Atleast I know that when I come up for corners i should be able to keep up my record of scoring at the home of football.[/quote]

Ha Ha... i fancy a bit of Keane and Viera action in the tunel fella !!
  • Options
    are there any fatties on the Junk Food Addicks Team? Apart from me?
  • Options
    nah mate, my body is a temple...
  • Options
    Better stop drinking and smoking then. Drink in the Con Club Monday EA?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]Better stop drinking and smoking then. Drink in the Con Club Monday EA?

but of course...
  • Options
    Don't worry NS , you'll be in good company
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]cheers for the offer mate, but F-Blocker has done a sterling job and its almost finalised.

Excellent stuff, can't wait to see it! This all sounds fantastic, I just need to try to swap some work about so I can get down and take a look...
  • Options
    All well organised but i note you have missed something from the timelines it should surely read
    5.40 players from match 1 go to bar
  • Options
    or 5:35 players for match 2 vacate the bar and get your drunk asses on the pitch!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]nah mate, my body is a temple...

Exactly the philosophy shared by Largeaddick and myself!
  • Options
    assuming we will all be wearing kits with premier league badges on them, can we keep them afterwards now - haha **smiley yhings that I've still no idea how to do** !!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]assuming we will all be wearing kits with premier league badges on them, can we keep them afterwards now - haha **smiley yhings that I've still no idea how to do** !!!![/quote]

NO! they will need them the season after next !
  • Options
    Less than 1500 to go now till we make the target. I reckon what with the separate sponsor forms and me and young sausage selling (by force) raffle tickets on the night we will make half as much again?

Big Push
  • Options
    By my reckoning we are now National Leaders for this Charity, Harry Potter?.....who are ya who are ya
  • Options
    CP - Rufiioooo is mine.

God knows why he's done that, never spoken to the guy in 6 years, think he has me mixed up with someone else but hey ho it all counts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Less than 1500 to go now till we make the target. I reckon what with the separate sponsor forms and me and young sausage selling (by force) raffle tickets on the night we will make half as much again?

Big Push

i best make them!!!
  • Options
    With some of the stuff in the Auction on the night, it'll be a small fortune raised
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Less than 1500 to go now till we make the target. I reckon what with the separate sponsor forms and me and young sausage selling (by force) raffle tickets on the night we will make half as much again?

[url=http://www.justgiving.com/charltonlife]Big Push[/url][/quote]

i best make them!!![/quote]

yeah do some work!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]With some of the stuff in the Auction on the night, it'll be a small fortune raised

Can we have an preview of any of the items ?