Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Training ground bust ups

Just listening to Matt Holland on talksport on the way home. He mentioned his bust up with Yassin Mouatakill. Said it was probably more his fault as he was getting old and frustrated near the end of his career although Yassin got the blame.
He then went on to talk about Paulo Di Canio being absolutely mental on the training field. He told of once when a decision went against him and he had a strop. A teammate said "shut up paulo". Di Canio then offered him out and another teammate told him to behave so Di Canio said I'll fight you both! Others tried to intervene and He said "you all line up and I'll fight you all one by one.
Fucking legend!!

Comments

• Legend of a player. Fucking arsehole of a man.
  • Andy Todd and Dean kieley... Todd came to us after twatting the Bolton manager after he was rude about his predecessor... Colin Todd. Had a fight with Graham Stuart on the pitch. Man had form.
  • Flash and Killer should have kept it to the training ground.
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Just listening to Matt Holland on talksport on the way home. He mentioned his bust up with Yassin Mouatakill. Said it was probably more his fault as he was getting old and frustrated near the end of his career although Yassin got the blame.
    He then went on to talk about Paulo Di Canio being absolutely mental on the training field. He told of once when a decision went against him and he had a strop. A teammate said "shut up paulo". Di Canio then offered him out and another teammate told him to behave so Di Canio said I'll fight you both! Others tried to intervene and He said "you all line up and I'll fight you all one by one.
    Fucking legend!!

Legend you must be kidding Hales would have done them all at the same time now that is a legend
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Fucking legend!!

Didn't think the Italians had it in them!
  • Anyone know more about Holland and Yassin? I've heard of Yassin and Mrs Wright but not anything between them both.
  • Hales and Flanagan on the pitch in a game against Maidstone Utd. I was there!
  • McBobbin said:

Andy Todd and Dean kieley... Todd came to us after twatting the Bolton manager after he was rude about his predecessor... Colin Todd. Had a fight with Graham Stuart on the pitch. Man had form.

McBobbin said:

Andy Todd and Dean kieley... Todd came to us after twatting the Bolton manager after he was rude about his predecessor... Colin Todd. Had a fight with Graham Stuart on the pitch. Man had form.

Apart from the obvious baggage he was a decent defender though.
  • Sponsored links:

• stevec said:

Hales and Flanagan on the pitch in a game against Maidstone Utd. I was there!

Remember it well.....and the replay to 10,000+ must still be a record crowd for Maidstone.
  • Harry kewell on soccer am this morning said while at Leeds a big training ground bust up was the norm everyday occurrence. Would have been a weird day without one.

• That's Leeds for you.