Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice, 2015 (no spoilers please)

Comments

• *******SPOILER ALERT**********

Bruce Willis' character is dead
  • IA said:

*******SPOILER ALERT**********

Bruce Willis' character is dead

Though ironically not in Die Hard.
  • Did the sushi lady at the end really say cum pie?
  • Dazzler21 said:

That's what occurred with the GOT thread, I mentioned it all after the UK 9pm air date and got torn into by certain posters as they came to the GOT thread and read it the day after the show was aired!

You big spoiler!!!! It's definitely more difficult with series/box sets. For example I've just started watching the Walking Dead, I'm only at the end of season 2, so I definitely won't be going on the Walking Dead thread.
  • And where is Big Rob / Brogib the moderator of the argument thread ?
  • MrOneLung said:

And where is Big Rob / Brogib the moderator of the argument thread ?

France.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tonight, episode 2. The teams are mixed up so it's a straight boys v girls matchup. And the task is to invent, brand and market shampoo, with cactus seed oil as the key ingredient.

Cactus shampoo. I'm guessing it'll end up part cac, part poo.
  • I remember someone posting on the GOT thread to say how they were looking forward to the final episode then complained about spoilers being posted! :smiley:
  • edited October 2015
    The opening episode is always car crash telly. They're all new faces so you haven't had a chance to develop an informed opinion on any of them yet (albeit any opinion you do eventually form will be largely guided by the edit) and they are all vying for attention so mostly have their cretin setting turned up to eleven.

It'll settle down and some of them will prove to be less wankerish than some of the others. Then the game becomes about who is being a cunning wanker to try and win the game, who is being a wanker out of nature, and who is being an wanker out of pure stupidity/naivety.

My favourite bit from last night was the desperate attempt to try and convince a Vegan restaurant that they might still want some fish "So there's nothing I can do to make you reconsider", well if you've got time to sit down and convince him to re think his entire ideology then maybe, but as you've got to be back in the board room in half an hour, probably not. (I think that fella might fall into the last category of wanker).

Second favourite bit was the look of stifled horror on Claude's face when it dawned on him he'd got to spend several weeks following these twunts about rather than just an afternoon interviewing them.
  • Talking of spoilers, my missus commented last night that they give it away on the preview at the start of each week. Basically a quick show reel of future episodes.
  • Chizz said:

Tonight, episode 2. The teams are mixed up so it's a straight boys v girls matchup. And the task is to invent, brand and market shampoo, with cactus seed oil as the key ingredient.

Cactus shampoo. I'm guessing it'll end up part cac, part poo.

"Get Cactus shampoo, for the prick in your life"
  • This will be horrific, tragic and appalling television. It will degrade the contestants and anyone who watches.

I've got some tins in the fridge and a pizza ordered. I cannae wait. I just cannae
  • "He was in his pants and we threw water over him. We were all buzzing off it."
  • The boys' shampoo campaign was head and shoulders ahead of the girls'
  • My idea was 10000% better than both these crap ads.

Guy, crawling through desert, caked in shite, dry as f*ck. On the horizon, the bottle, he gets to said bottle, one single drop of shampoo transforms guy from dust covered, frizzy haired bushy bearded tramp to sleek, groomed gentleman. Name, Oasis, flashes up on screen, fades to black.
  • Its decided who who's before the show has even started.

Ben Elton wrote a great book about what a joke there entire systems are, I cant remember its name though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lol at the blonde bird who directed the advert describing one of the other two lackies as an 'Executive Director'.
  • The girls bar old girl Ruth, are b*itchy as f*ck!
  • sam3110 said:

My idea was 10000% better than both these crap ads.

Guy, crawling through desert, caked in shite, dry as f*ck. On the horizon, the bottle, he gets to said bottle, one single drop of shampoo transforms guy from dust covered, frizzy haired bushy bearded tramp to sleek, groomed gentleman. Name, Oasis, flashes up on screen, fades to black.

Oasis is a trademarked name.

One drop cannot of shampoo cannot transform that much - you have breached ASA rules.

You're Fired.
  • Big_Bob said:

b*itchy

I really don't think this censorship is doing anything ... :-)
  • Big_Bob said:

b*itchy

I really don't think this censorship is doing anything ... :-)
    "B*witchy"?

• So, last week we lost the Chris Addison look-alike Dan "I have made every mistake in the business book" Callaghan (you have now, Dan) and Aisha "It's go hard or go home" Kasim (no, Aisha, it's just "go home"). The wet fish Dan ironically proving incapable of selling seafood; and hair accessory business owner Aisha showing that she was unable to market shampoo.

This week, the behemoths of international business take on the "buying stuff cheaply" challenge. Only, for this series, they have to do their procurement on the wrong side of the English Channel.

Boys, one tip for you... if the guy watching your every move has a French name like, say, "Claude", you should imagine that he probably speaks French. Fluently.
  • They all, bar one, get fired.

Sorry.
  • They all, bar one, get fired.

Sorry.

• Sugarboy filmed bits of him glowering out of the glass lift area in my building. Fuck off back to Brentwood, you have nothing to do with this place.