Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Jacket.

I have a Charlton Jacket/Coat I wish to give to a Supporter.As I am no longer going to The Valley,and have not renewed my Season Ticket I no longer require it.I am in Sittingboure.

Comments

• Sorry size is UK large
  • As you no longer go to the valley and live in sittingbourne all the more reason to wear in the high street and take vicarious pleasure from the fact people will think you are loyal fan instead of a deserter.
  • Out with it Derek. Why haven't you renewed? Why are you no longer going?
  • Ebbsfleet?
  • Being a Charlton jacket I assume it's got straps to tie ones arms behind ones back
  • Do you have a Medium ?
  • Derek1952 said:

I have a Charlton Jacket/Coat I wish to give to a Supporter.As I am no longer going to The Valley,and have not renewed my Season Ticket I no longer require it.I am in Sittingboure.

I've not renewed my season ticket, but I still need a coat.
  • PL54 said:

Do you have a Medium ?

Elsie Partridge is a medium
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you still support Charlton?
  • Do you have a pencil case to give away as well. My zip has broke on mine.
  • I don't have a coat, so I would have it. The thing is though, as I don't have a coat I'd get cold on the way when I'm coming to get it.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Too much cheese on it to be from the valley. Cheese also isn't vegetarian....
  • Poor Derek
    Out of the goodness of his heart offered this jacket to a fan who might be less fortunate than ur selves and maybe couldn't afford a new one and all he got for his efforts was Micky taking
    Maybe Derek has a valid reason he doesn't go anymore to the valley
    Maybe cost or health or even now supports Gillingham
    Who knows but that's his Choice