Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

360 Camera

2»

Comments

• Great Picture Gary.

I wish that had been on a 360 degree angle to see people watching and wondering ?

You should have gone to Spec savers or been a referee :smile:
  • Just nicked your bets Gazza. Hope they come in!! :wink:

haha no winners, load of shite!
  • There's a young guy wearing a black top right behind the camera, giving it all the hand gestures when the goal goes in! And another behind the goal by the steward pointing to his watch to the keeper. Brilliant.

Oh dear.

Said young guy by the steward is myself, I think I lost myself for a minute there. :-)

There was a story behind it though.

I sit in row f, inline with the right hand post if you were shooting at it. The keeper was standing there taking a drink while Bauer was being treated and I suggested *politely* that he gets the ball ready to take the free kick. He looked round, laughed, winked and nudged the ball a bit further away.

All good banter, however... When we scored I was down those stairs giving him stick before the ball hit the back of the net. :-)

Also, I was there ready and waiting to have a giggle at his expense again at full-time. He failed to collect his towel and water bottle... Funny that :-)
  • You could have made do with taunting that steward for his ball skills. Imagine getting to that age and then showing yourself up on live tv...
  • Yeah what's the gig at the Science Museum Gazza?
  • Also, agree with those saying spinny work chairs combined with that video equals endless fun. Even if I've embarrassed myself :-)
  • Fumbluff said:

Yeah what's the gig at the Science Museum Gazza?

I can't imagine why you'd want to know that : - )
  • Outs to the lad in black who was more busy giving the finger to the Fulham players then celebrating
  • Keep the camera on KAG after he crosses it. I love the way that he jumps and tries he "ghost-heads" the ball in, willing it to go in.

I did wander what that camera thing was at the time. This really is brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Doesn't work for me. Just looks like a faulty camera .
  • Doesn't work for me. Just looks like a faulty camera .

If your trying to look on your iPhone try opening it in the actual YouTube app rather than the browser - I made that error at first and it didn't move or anything.

• Why have we let Roland and katrien, Rain on our parade ?
  • LouisMend said:

Doesn't work for me. Just looks like a faulty camera .

If your trying to look on your iPhone try opening it in the actual YouTube app rather than the browser - I made that error at first and it didn't move or anything.

I can't get it to work but have made myself look a wally turning my phone round and upside down on the train. About 5 times.
  • LouisMend said:

Doesn't work for me. Just looks like a faulty camera .

trying on iPad mini directly from You Tube app and still can't get it to move :-(

At least I'm failing with this in private
  • What CAFC aren't telling us is that the first goal recorded by that camera was in fact Tunnicliffe's after Pope's spill. A 360 of that would make for possibly even more interesting viewing. Come on, get the tape out of the vault; we the people require transparency
  • Leuth said:

What CAFC aren't telling us is that the first goal recorded by that camera was in fact Tunnicliffe's after Pope's spill. A 360 of that would make for possibly even more interesting viewing. Come on, get the tape out of the vault; we the people require transparency

i think it was put up at half time. Could be wrong, butI didn't notice it in the first half, but noticed it as soon as I got back to my seat for the second as it stuck out like a sore thumb.
  • Well at least I've established that it works in Chrome on my Macbook, but not in Safari (and that's official). What do programmers have against Safari FFS?

meanwhile the official highlights are very HD which I appreciate but I don't appreciate that it doesnt include McAleney's miss